SSS Limits

• igika07
      igika07
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

I'm an SSS player on PartyPoker.

Since i have only 62 USD in my Bankroll, i'm playing 0.05/0.10 NL.
      As it was written in the SSS guides i have to enter the Full Ring Table with 2 USD and rebuy if i fall less then 1.5 and leave when i have 2.5.

The Question is: The minimum amount you can enter the Full Ring Table is 3 USD. (That's what i'm doing, buying in with 3 USD and leaving table if i go more then 4 USD)

Am I doing That right?

and one more question:

i just counted my average win/rate : i win 1.8 USD per 100 Hands.
      Is this a normal rate for an SSS ?
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi igika07,

i think you were able to answer your own question.
      if you are buying in for $3, then you are not playing SSS. unfortunately, some poker rooms have changed their minimum buy in so that this strategy is no longer possible.

why don't you check out the MSS articles? you buy in for 40bb :)

i'm not sure about the winrate for MSS. anything positive seems good to me, especially when you are just early in your poker journey :)

smiles
      wendy
    • slipkn6t
      slipkn6t
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      if you are buying in for $3, then you are not playing SSS. unfortunately, some poker rooms have changed their minimum buy in so that this strategy is no longer possible.
      pokerstrategy should update their articles about SSS.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slipkn6t
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      pokerstrategy should update their articles about SSS.
      We have :) there are maybe one or two sites you can still play SSS which i cant think of at the moment which is why we still keep the SSS articles there but most poker sites have made it impossible to play SSS now which is why you will see under the strategy section it says SSS and MSS articles :)

All the best

Carl