Hm

• 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hi portvalenath

You have started to import hands right?

If make sure stars is importing hands, click auto import then open up a table play a few hands then you can sitout/close the table go back to HEM click one of the sub catagories on the left hand side then in the main window it says player then next to that it says change click there and search for your name

im a bit of a noob so if that doesnt work i dont know but il move your thread to the software section where you will likely get a better response

Regards
      Carl
    • portvalenath
      portvalenath
      Bronze
      ty :) i found me now lol but the HUD doesnt appear and i have to select the folder to upload the hands manually rather than it doing it automatically?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Dunno if you have done this already but try this,

Click the import tab on the left click the blue link that says click here to add auto import folders then click auto detect hopefully a pokerstars folder should appear and you will then be auto importing.

Then at the top go to HUD options > Player prefrences > Use for tick all the boxes and make sure the drop down menu is selected as pokerstars then click apply and ok.

We do have someone from HEM who will probably be along to answer some more if this doesnt work :)

Carl
    • portvalenath
      portvalenath
      Bronze
      sorted:) ty
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      cool guess im not totaly illiterate when it comes to technology then :)