Earned points are not added?

• Doberman18
      Doberman18
      Bronze
      Yesterday I paid another 10€ at Poker770 and earned about 200 points
      Which are not listed here.

- Is this a bug or does it always make the time?
  • 8 replies
    • mizeriq
      mizeriq
      Bronze
      My points always update with a delay of 2 days.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Doberman18,

yes, it does indeed take a few days while the poker room collects information and sends it to us. do not worry if your account is tracked correctly. no points are lost and they will be updated soon. if after 2 days, they have not yet registered, pls flag it to us so that we can help you sort it out.

thanks mizeriq for chiming in! :f_love:

smiles,
      wendy
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      my points are stuck for 2 weeks
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SRBSavic1
      my points are stuck for 2 weeks
      that is not normal SRBSavic. what room is it? were you receiving points before? you should definitely send a ticket about this so we can sort it out.

thanks.
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      Thanks, i have sent the ticket!
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      bye pokerstrategy forever....

Hello Mihajlo, Thank you for your email. Please note the primary objective of our PokerStrategy partnership is to introduce new players to PokerStars via a referral method. New players are defined as those who have never previously opened a PokerStars account before having been referred to us via PokerStrategy. Upon review, we have identified that you have created more than one account at PokerStars. As your original account 'SRBSavic' was not linked to PokerStrategy, it means that you were introduced to PokerStars through other sources, so you are not eligible to receive StrategyPoints through your active account 'SRBSavic1'. Unfortunately we are unable to make any exceptions to this rule, regardless of whether or not your original PokerStars account has been closed as you cannot be considered a new player. Please refrain from creating further duplicate accounts or you may lose your privilege to play at our site. The PokerStars Terms of Service are available on our website: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/tos If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Regards, Anna G PokerStars Support Team
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      :f_cry: you can't mean that?

surely just because you can't play tracked in one room doesn't mean that you will never play with us again... also, you can still participate in the forums, right?

if you need assistance setting up accounts in other rooms, don't hesitate to ask.

also if you are ever in a spot where you want to choose a new poker room, we can also help you pick from the multitude of choices out there.

hope i haven't seen the last of you sir!
    • SRBSavic1
      SRBSavic1
      Bronze
      the very interesting thing is since i got that email i cant win anything, and on the bubble pokerstars destroyes me, i am not just talking 5-6 games i have like 40+ SNGs...