Already Registered Everywhere!

• Nillis
      Nillis
      Basic
      I am already registered on all 4 of the partner sites where the starting capital is provided. I've spoken to TitanPoker and they will not allow me to close my current account in order to create a new one, and I assume this will be the case for the other 3 sites.

I take it that I cannot claim the starting capital, which I accept and understand, but since I haven't gone through the 4th stage (Where I give my new account number so the money can be transferred) whenever I log on I am prompted to complete this stage.

I remember when I first registered that there was a 2nd option alongisde taking the quiz to earn the capital, which I think simply said deposit into a poker account on any of your partner sites. The few questions I have to ask are:

1: Can I go back to the 2nd option?
      2: Is there anyway to lose the 4th stage of setting up the capital when I log in?
      3: Is there any way around this so I can still receive the captial I've earned?

Thanks for any help, I look forward to getting on with playing and becoming a part of this community.
  • 9 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Nillis and welcome to Pokerstrategy,

At the moment we only provide the starting capital on the 4 sites for which you already registered. As you already gathered there is no other option for receiving $50 starting capital.

You can at any time deposit into one of our partner sites with the appropriate bonus code to receive the first deposit bonus and to collect strategy points (and thus move up in rank) at that site. Simply choose from the sites on the "Home" page:http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/

There are no restriction on how many sites you can sign up on or when. For some we even have nice promotions running at the moment (e.g: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Freeroll-Win-tickets-for-the-3-Million-World-Poker-Crown-Tournament_04173)

For changing the stage your currently in so that you are not prompted to certain things, please contact our support via the ticket system: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Nillis
      Nillis
      Basic
      Thanks for your help, SoyCD

I wanted to create a post in the 'Cash Games' Forum but couldn't find the New Thread Button above the list of threads to the right, which I do find in this forum, but can't find there. Can I assume that's because i'm still only a Basic member? If so, I understand I will become a Bronze member once ive received the $50 starting capital which, as we've already established, I am ineligible for, so how am I meant to move up a rank?

In the last 10 minutes i've deposited funds into my TitanPoker and plan to make a start on a new bankroll there (I already play with British-based site SkyPoker on a regular basis), but before I started I wanted to ask the following question on the NL Cash forum, so please forgive me for briefly moving off-topic.

I much prefer the SH NL Cash Tables, but since i'll be starting on the SSS I wanted to make sure that the strategy is viable on a SH table. I understand that part of the reasoning behind only using the SSS on FR is because you pay less money in the blinds since they take longer to come round, but are there any suggestions on how I can manipulate the SHC to suit the SH game? Or should the SSS be kept strictly to FR tables?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Nillis,

Once again you assumed correctly. Basic members do not yet have posting rights (and also limit viewing rights) for the rest of the forum. The only way to circumentvent this in your case is to deposit at one of the sites you are not yet signed up for with our code.

The SSS that is described in the basic section is exclusivly for FR tables. There is such a thing as a SSS for SH but it falls under the category 'advanced' SSS. It is very different from the current SSS, uses a lot more re-stealing and a much looser range. I would not recommend this to players starting out with the SSS.

Another option that I just realized would have been to Re-track your Titan account:

If you are an existing Titan Player,
      and wish to participate in the PokerStrategy promotions, you may be eligible.
      The first requirement is that your Titan account is more than 30 days old. If this is the case then your participation will be decided on a case by case basis. (If it doesn't work, your account normally has been created with a different bonus code from another Revenue Share Affiliate)

If it fufills these requirements.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Nillis
      Nillis
      Basic
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Another option that I just realized would have been to Re-track your Titan account:

If you are an existing Titan Player,
      and wish to participate in the PokerStrategy promotions, you may be eligible.
      The first requirement is that your Titan account is more than 30 days old. If this is the case then your participation will be decided on a case by case basis. (If it doesn't work, your account normally has been created with a different bonus code from another Revenue Share Affiliate)

If it fufills these requirements.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      One again SoyCd, thanks for your help.

My TitanPoker account is certainly more than 30 days old, so that requirement is fulfilled. As I already said, I deposited funds in there last night, which i've yet to play with. On my profile, under "My Poker Accounts", my correct Titan Poker login name is shown (TTRxyz) and underneath this, written in bold is:

The PS150 money could not be transferred to your account

That much we figured out already, but as my correct login name is correct, and in place, can I assume that if I start playing my progress will be tracked, hence I will be able to earn PS points and move up the ranks? Or are there other criteria that I need to fulfill?

Your help is greatly appreciated, you're certainly giving me a great advertisement of how you and your staff deal with issues, and as i'm sure you're aware i'm very keen to get playing an become part of your community.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Nillis,

I have contacted our support and they will see if they can re-track your Titan account. If this is possible you will start earning StrategyPoints with the account and move up in rank as soon as it is processed. The only problem I see is that they told me the re-tracking can take up to 6 weeks and is negatively influenced by the users actively playing on the site during that period (since Titan sees little reason to retrack if the user is active anyway). Additionally I am unable (as you hopefully understand) to guarantee that a re-tracking will actually be succesfull, even if you do choose to play at another Pokersite during that time. If you signed up at Titan through some type of affiliate I can already say that a re-tracking will be impossible.

In the meantime I can only recommend making a deposit at one of the other sites from the "Home" site - as even a single StrategyPoint would be enough to immideatly give you Bronze Status. With Bronze status you would have access to the rest of the Forums, such as the Hand Analysis board, could view Bronze level videos, articles and visit the live coachings.

Glad to hear our work is appreciated, as we always try to provide the best support possible :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Nillis
      Nillis
      Basic
      Okay, so for the re-track to happen as quickly as possible, I shouldn't play on Titan untill I've been told of its completion? I didn't sign up through any other affiliation as far as I can remember.

To make sure i'm clear, I can make a deposit on any of the accounts I already have (i'll be more likely to choose pokerstars) and once that's been completed and move up a rank? Will I still earn points playing at that site?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nillis
      Okay, so for the re-track to happen as quickly as possible, I shouldn't play on Titan untill I've been told of its completion? I didn't sign up through any other affiliation as far as I can remember.

To make sure i'm clear, I can make a deposit on any of the accounts I already have (i'll be more likely to choose pokerstars) and once that's been completed and move up a rank? Will I still earn points playing at that site?
      Hi, I think we had a mis-understanding :)

You need to make a 'First-Deposit' at one of the sites at which you don't yet have an account in order to be tracked through us and to earn points through that site. If you already have a PokerStars account - then that is not possible at the moment. The list of alternative sites can be found on the 'Home' page and include: Everest, 888.com, Unibet, PokerKings, and InterPoker (in addition to Titan / Mansion / Stars / Full-Tilt and Party). So in order to activly move up in rank you need to be playing at a site with which you are tracked through us - by having signed up and first deposited via our code.

If you don't play at Titan for the time of the re-tracking chances are good that you will be able to earn StrategyPoints with that account sooner or later. But for the rest of the sites re-tracking is currently not possible - so simply depositing there will not chance anything - since it is the first-deposit that counts.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Nillis
      Nillis
      Basic
      I understand. :D

Not particularly keen on registering on another site since im already on plenty, so i'll wait for Titan to become available :)

Thanks very much for your help SoyCD
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      No problem :)

I suggested a small deposit on one of the sites since it would give you permanent bronze status which would allow you to access the other Forum areas and give you access to much more video and coaching content, for the time that you are waiting :)

Bronze status only needs 1 StrategyPoint and it is impossible to fall back down to basic member - but has a lot more rights.

Anyway good luck till then and I hope everything works out all right.

Best regards,
      SoyCD