Aloha.

• Krzych113
      Krzych113
      Silver
      Hello Everyone,
      I'm Chris/ Krzysztof, I play poker for 5 months now, and made a choice to devote my life into poker. And i'm on micro stakes now, going for the higher limits. My goal is NL100 in one year and NL300 in two and a half. I play full time. If you wish to help me or talk some about poker feel give some positive intentions, feel free to pm. Yo
      I actually like more the english forum, i don't know why but it seems to more friendly here than the polish one, which is still full of grief, polish jellousy, and low value talk, which I also like but that's my decision to introduce myself here, Peace to all
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hello Krzysztof,

Welcome to the English Community :)

Those are some top-heavy goals and I certainly wish you the very best of luck in meeting them. There is nothing like a challenge to get the juices flowing and I commend you on your attempts.

I am sure the Polish Community is a very nice place too but we are more than happy to have you post here also.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Chris,

wow, that's really amazing goals! have you ever thought of starting a blog? you know many of our coaches started out the same way. you can achieve a lot of things with hard work and dedication.

wishing you the best of luck in your journey!

thank you kindly for your compliment. it is certainly friendly around here, i love this community a lot. :f_love: i am sure you will meet a lot of wonderful people here :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome