This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Aloha.

• Krzych113
      Krzych113
      Bronze
      Hello Everyone,
      I'm Chris/ Krzysztof, I play poker for 5 months now, and made a choice to devote my life into poker. And i'm on micro stakes now, going for the higher limits. My goal is NL100 in one year and NL300 in two and a half. I play full time. If you wish to help me or talk some about poker feel give some positive intentions, feel free to pm. Yo
      I actually like more the english forum, i don't know why but it seems to more friendly here than the polish one, which is still full of grief, polish jellousy, and low value talk, which I also like but that's my decision to introduce myself here, Peace to all
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello Krzysztof,

Welcome to the English Community :)

Those are some top-heavy goals and I certainly wish you the very best of luck in meeting them. There is nothing like a challenge to get the juices flowing and I commend you on your attempts.

I am sure the Polish Community is a very nice place too but we are more than happy to have you post here also.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi Chris,

wow, that's really amazing goals! have you ever thought of starting a blog? you know many of our coaches started out the same way. you can achieve a lot of things with hard work and dedication.

wishing you the best of luck in your journey!

thank you kindly for your compliment. it is certainly friendly around here, i love this community a lot. :f_love: i am sure you will meet a lot of wonderful people here :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome