pokerstars untracked

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello
      I have read from a few threads that it seems to be nearly impossible to change the tracking status but what if you have never opened a real money account yet? At what point would I put in the code to be tracked from ps is it when I change to a real money account?
      I opened an account last year but never got round to putting money into it, does this count?

Roo
  • 11 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey roopopper,

Even with play money accounts, I understand that it may be quite difficult to have this retracked. The only way you can find out is by sending their support team an email and seeing what PokerStars say.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for sure, but it as worth a shot anyways as you'll have nothing to lose and a lot to gain :)

Best of luck,
      Gary
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      i used to have a play money account with stars ages ago that i forgot about. when ftp went down i switched over and created a new account which got tracked for the first month, but then the affiliation got cut off and they told me it was because i had a previous account with them. they are extremely stubborn and wouldn't retrack me. its so frustrating. pokerstars is an immense site! hopefully one day they will become more lenient.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey DrDunne,

As Gary has pointed out, Stars aren't to lenient.
      There was a few site awhile ago which did but Stars has never given in. Even tried to get petition and that didn't work...several times.

Just ask and try. All you can do.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Looks like I wont be playing on stars then....."no pokerstrategy points means I no play there :) "
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Looks like I wont be playing on stars then....."no pokerstrategy points means I no play there :) "
      Did you contact their support Roo?
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      No not yet Gary, just replying with the implied odds..based on replies and previous articles that I have read on the subject, but will do within the next few days :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      No not yet Gary, just replying with the implied odds..based on replies and previous articles that I have read on the subject, but will do within the next few days :)
      Give it a go anyways Roo and see what happens. You ain't got anything to lose here so it's always worth a shot ;)

Gary
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Have sent message to support, waiting for reply :)

Fingers crossed :D

Roo
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Goodluck
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      PokerStars Support - Retroactive Affiliation Is Not Possible

Thank you for allowing us to be of assistance. Unfortunately, your PokerStars account is not linked to PokerStrategy and therefore you are not eligible to receive any associated benefits with this site. Please also note that we are unable to retroactively link your account to this site. In order to be tracked to a partner website that promotes PokerStars, you would have to have registered your account with PokerStars through one of the links or banners available on their website. Moreover, it is not possible to close your existing account and allow you to open a new one in order to be tracked to the site you are interested in.

guess I wont be playing then :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      PokerStars Support - Retroactive Affiliation Is Not Possible

Thank you for allowing us to be of assistance. Unfortunately, your PokerStars account is not linked to PokerStrategy and therefore you are not eligible to receive any associated benefits with this site. Please also note that we are unable to retroactively link your account to this site. In order to be tracked to a partner website that promotes PokerStars, you would have to have registered your account with PokerStars through one of the links or banners available on their website. Moreover, it is not possible to close your existing account and allow you to open a new one in order to be tracked to the site you are interested in.

guess I wont be playing then :D
      :(

That's a shame Roo, but it was always going to be a long shot anyways. Don't forget that we have loads of other Poker Rooms that you can track yourself too

All the best,
      Gary