BTN: $15.55
      SB: $1.25
      BB: $4
      UTG: $8.85
      UTG+1: $5.80
      UTG+2: $2.40
      MP1: $14
      MP2: $11.80

Pre-Flop: K:club: K:spade: dealt to Hero (CO)
      UTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $1, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.90, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.80

Flop: ($3.25) Q:diamond: A:spade: 5:spade: (3 Players)
      UTG checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.50, UTG folds, MP2 raises to $3, Hero folds

Check here? Bet bigger?
  • 5 replies
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Imo you should bet/fold the flop but bet allot more. Less than 1/2 potsize is just making you look weak.
      If you have been on the table for a while and made loads of cbets, I would check/call in stead of bet and then reevaluate the turn.

By the way, I see you post loads of hands. Do you have any reads on these ppl or just more info on whats going on? It just makes evaluating hands a lot more concrete I think.

Kind regards,
      Leo
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leo258
      Imo you should bet/fold the flop but bet allot more. Less than 1/2 potsize is just making you look weak.
      If you have been on the table for a while and made loads of cbets, I would check/call in stead of bet and then reevaluate the turn.

By the way, I see you post loads of hands. Do you have any reads on these ppl or just more info on whats going on? It just makes evaluating hands a lot more concrete I think.

Kind regards,
      Leo
    • LimeAndCoconut
      LimeAndCoconut
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leo258

Kind regards,
      Leo
      Lol, I'm 8 tabling without poker tracker. So basically, I have no reads. I know it seems like pretty stupid thing to do and -EV. But I feel at times that when I play less tables, I actually play worse because I overthink. If I have a slight read (even if it's a good read) on someone, I'll try some sophisticated play and something non standard that never works (both because I feel it might work because of my good read and also because I'm a little bored). Also, because I don't have poker tracker, my reads are even misleading at times and -EV. When I'm playing 8 tables, I don't really have any reads but try to make the standard ABC poker play. When I'm playing around 4, I remember things about several players, but these may be things that do not well represent their game. If I only remember that someone made 1 bad play and I identify them as a fish, but their game is actually pretty solid, that hurts me.

So I'm 8 tabling without reads just trying to make standard plays against an average villain. It also keeps me from tiltig more. Is that a big mistake?
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      you don't need PT at nl10
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      as long as u are a winning player it´s not a mistake. I would suggest to play 4 to 6 tables to work on improving your game.

best regards,
      TribunCaesar