This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Kk

• LimeAndCoconut
      LimeAndCoconut
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players
      LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (CO): $10.90
      BTN: $15.55
      SB: $1.25
      BB: $4
      UTG: $8.85
      UTG+1: $5.80
      UTG+2: $2.40
      MP1: $14
      MP2: $11.80

Pre-Flop: K:club: K:spade: dealt to Hero (CO)
      UTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, MP2 raises to $0.20, Hero raises to $1, 3 folds, UTG calls $0.90, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.80

Flop: ($3.25) Q:diamond: A:spade: 5:spade: (3 Players)
      UTG checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.50, UTG folds, MP2 raises to $3, Hero folds

Check here? Bet bigger?
  • 5 replies
    • Leo
      Leo
      Bronze
      Imo you should bet/fold the flop but bet allot more. Less than 1/2 potsize is just making you look weak.
      If you have been on the table for a while and made loads of cbets, I would check/call in stead of bet and then reevaluate the turn.

By the way, I see you post loads of hands. Do you have any reads on these ppl or just more info on whats going on? It just makes evaluating hands a lot more concrete I think.

Kind regards,
      Leo
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leo258
      Imo you should bet/fold the flop but bet allot more. Less than 1/2 potsize is just making you look weak.
      If you have been on the table for a while and made loads of cbets, I would check/call in stead of bet and then reevaluate the turn.

By the way, I see you post loads of hands. Do you have any reads on these ppl or just more info on whats going on? It just makes evaluating hands a lot more concrete I think.

Kind regards,
      Leo
    • LimeAndCoconut
      LimeAndCoconut
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leo258

Kind regards,
      Leo
      Lol, I'm 8 tabling without poker tracker. So basically, I have no reads. I know it seems like pretty stupid thing to do and -EV. But I feel at times that when I play less tables, I actually play worse because I overthink. If I have a slight read (even if it's a good read) on someone, I'll try some sophisticated play and something non standard that never works (both because I feel it might work because of my good read and also because I'm a little bored). Also, because I don't have poker tracker, my reads are even misleading at times and -EV. When I'm playing 8 tables, I don't really have any reads but try to make the standard ABC poker play. When I'm playing around 4, I remember things about several players, but these may be things that do not well represent their game. If I only remember that someone made 1 bad play and I identify them as a fish, but their game is actually pretty solid, that hurts me.

So I'm 8 tabling without reads just trying to make standard plays against an average villain. It also keeps me from tiltig more. Is that a big mistake?
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      you don't need PT at nl10
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      as long as u are a winning player it´s not a mistake. I would suggest to play 4 to 6 tables to work on improving your game.

best regards,
      TribunCaesar