50 $

• 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there kousito,

Yes, I just started your transaction and the bonus should be with you in 48 hours time.

Have you been playing poker for long? What limit and type of game do you play?

Ingrid
    • kousito
      kousito
      Bronze
      i have played live poker 2 years and i want to start grinding online :) ))
      live i play 0.25 0.50 and once a wile 1 2......
      do u play poker ????
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      yepp, we all play poker :)

Will be interesting to hear what you think is a difference between live/online poker games. Looking forward to see you progressing.

Ingi
    • kousito
      kousito
      Bronze
      thnks :) :)
      Hope u have succses too.....
    • tacodar
      tacodar
      Bronze
      please can you tell what conditions i need to fulfill before i can withdraw money from my free 50$ starting bonus? i'm confused with all this :)
      how much points770 i need to collect?
      tnx!
    • kousito
      kousito
      Bronze
      Did u get your capital on 770 poker?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tacodar
      please can you tell what conditions i need to fulfill before i can withdraw money from my free 50$ starting bonus? i'm confused with all this :)
      tnx!
      Hi tacodar,

Withdrawal conditions

- $50 rake or fee
      - Minimum deposit of $20 to confirm the withdrawal method

Ingrid
    • tacodar
      tacodar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      tnx!
      Hi tacodar,

Withdrawal conditions

- $50 rake or fee

Ingrid
      but how can i check my rake amount? As far as I know, I collect some points that represent rake or?
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      tnx!
      Hi tacodar,

Withdrawal conditions

- $50 rake or fee

Ingrid
      but how can i check my rake amount? As far as I know, I collect some points that represent rake or?
      Hey tacodar,

You earn Poker770 Points depending on the amount of rake you contribute which can sometimes be quite confusing. The best way to get an accurate figure is to contact Poker770 support and ask them to check your rake figure for you.

Click here for Poker770 support details

You can also get an idea of how much rake you have produced based on the amount of StrategyPoints you generate with us. You get 5 StrategyPoints for every $1 in rake and / or tournament fees you have contributed which means that if you have 100 StrategyPoints for example, you will have generated approximately $20 in rake.

I have sent you a support ticket here with your StrategyPoints so far at Poker770 which will help you get an idea of how you’re doing.

Just let me know if you need any more information :)

Darren
    • tacodar
      tacodar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pswyatt
      tnx!
      Hi tacodar,

Withdrawal conditions

- $50 rake or fee

Ingrid
      Hey tacodar,

You earn Poker770 Points depending on the amount of rake you contribute which can sometimes be quite confusing. The best way to get an accurate figure is to contact Poker770 support and ask them to check your rake figure for you.

Click here for Poker770 support details

You can also get an idea of how much rake you have produced based on the amount of StrategyPoints you generate with us. You get 5 StrategyPoints for every $1 in rake and / or tournament fees you have contributed which means that if you have 100 StrategyPoints for example, you will have generated approximately $20 in rake.

I have sent you a support ticket here with your StrategyPoints so far at Poker770 which will help you get an idea of how you’re doing.

Just let me know if you need any more information :)

Darren
      this has been very helpful! thanks :)