About cash out please help me

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi koskos,

In general, the poker room can request you to send in anything from an ID, Bank cards copy or utility bill. It depends on case to case basis. Normally it should be your ID and a document which could prove your address as well.

Are you trying to request a withdraw from William Hill?

Ingrid
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Hi koskos,
      on iPoker network, every poker room will inquire you to send them same 3 things.

1. A valid photo identification (document that has your photo, age and name)
      2. Picture of back and front of the credit card (if you request cashout by credit card which i suppose you do from your question)
      3. Utility bill with your name and address or any other document that has your name and address on it (to prove you live where you say you do).

If you manage to deliver those three things successfuly your cashout will be approved. If you don't however, they will send you another e-mail requisting further documents from you.
    • koskos200
      koskos200
      Bronze
      is important to sent my visa card copy ? cause im afraid to sent...

the other 2 documents are enpouph?
    • LudiCoka
      LudiCoka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by koskos200
      is important to sent my visa card copy ? cause im afraid to sent...

the other 2 documents are enpouph?
      It's a must if you want to cashout with credit card.
      But you can use paint program to make middle 8 numbers on the front of your credit card and last 3 numbers on the back of your credit card not visible.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks LudiCoka for being so helpful.