uk and Ireland freeroll

• 10 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Roo,

I haven't played at Party for a long time but I do remember they periodically stopped these freerolls when there was big events coming up.

I would imagine that with Pokerfest coming very soon that they've probably changed them to something Pokerfest orientated to gain some momentum for that competition.

You can always ask Party's Live support and see what they have to say ;)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hi gary

Thanks for your reply :) I had a feeling it could have been this, as I noticed they seem to have stopped the 50 seat frenzy, which was a prize of the uk + ireland freeroll :)

Roo
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Party poker Live support told me...he cant find it either, he is not able to speculate on this, but it could be because of pokerfest and he needs to take it to a higher department, who are not currently available, but he will send me an email with more info as soon as possible :)
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roopopper
      Party poker Live support told me...he cant find it either, he is not able to speculate on this, but it could be because of pokerfest and he needs to take it to a higher department, who are not currently available, but he will send me an email with more info as soon as possible :)
      Thanks for the update ;)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      never got the updated E-mail.....guess they have more important things to do than check on freerolls :)
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Well it has to be because of Pokerfest as there is no Sunday $200k coming up. and this was the target event there. 50 seat frenzy is replaced with 50 seat frenzy pokerfest tourney for this period. So common sence that this is the reason here. Not to be worried!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      never got the updated E-mail.....guess they have more important things to do than check on freerolls :)
      They may require a gentle reminder ;)

I had to do that recently over a query I had with them lately :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

mmmm ok back into site manager role ( I spend my day hassling people on the phone for results!!) here we go again :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Wish I was as good at poker as I am at this !!!!! :D

Email received within minutes of call !!!

Dear Roopopper,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

I am writing in regard with the UK & Ireland 50 Seat Frenzy Qualifier Speed tournament.

I would like to confirm that this tournament will be available again after the end of the Pokerfest on the 6th of November when the normal tournament schedule will be back. You will be able to play then.

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7 by e-mail, live chat and phone.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,

Valentin

Customer Service
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Like i say before... common sence :)