NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.87)
      Hero ($35.30)
      UTG ($20)
      UTG+1 ($22.50)
      CO ($20.25)
      BTN ($37.68)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: 6:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, fold, Hero raises to $1.40, BTN calls $1

FLOP ($2.90) 7:diamond: 9:club: 8:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.20, Hero raises to $9.50, BTN raises to $36.28 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $20.81

notes:

>call resteal in BTN, fold to cbet on AKx
      >float blank turn, give up river

He steals from BTN a lot, so I decided I can resteal, because his minraise looks very weak, also I have one blocker.

Now on flop I don't cbet because he does not like to fold, but I thought he might want to fold to c/r because he bet a lot vs missed cbet and I have OESD.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      being deep and oop I think call is better pf.
      If you want to 3-bet, then it is also fine, but that case you likely have to barrel him a lot of flops, turns and maybe also rivers and A6o is not really the best hand doing that.

Postflop I´d bet turn, to barrel turn and maybe even fire river.
      It is very hard him to call me down with one pair hands and you ahve equity if he has smt like Q9s.
      You likely can´t c/c with idiot end oesd, so taking stab yourself seems better play. Don´t like c/r, since he has there too many pair+draw type hands that he would likely not fold and then you have to shove turn hoping to have enough fold equity.