NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20)
      BB ($22.82)
      UTG ($6.22)
      UTG+1 ($13.11)
      CO ($22.11)
      Hero ($21.84)

Dealt to Hero K:club: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.60, Hero raises to $1.80, fold, fold, CO calls $1.20

FLOP ($3.90) 6:club: 9:spade: Q:spade:

CO checks, Hero bets $3, CO raises to $7.90, Hero calls $4.90

TURN ($19.70) 6:club: 9:spade: Q:spade: 7:diamond:

CO bets $12.41 (AI), Hero calls $12.14 (AI)

RIVER ($43.98) 6:club: 9:spade: Q:spade: 7:diamond: 7:heart:

28/25/1.7
      fold to 3bet 69 (13)
      fold to cbet 14
      wtsd 40
      hands 324

He should have wide range and fold to 3bet from time to time and I have blockers so I think I can 3bet. Also I could call his raise, but having initiative is better I think and also if I call, it will be hard to bluff him out after flop.

On flop I bet/call because I want to keep his blfuffs.

On turn I think I cannot get away anymore. Its 3bet pot, and there is no overcards. But don't know if he could do this with a lot of weaker hands.
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      He likely doesn´t have too many QJs, QTs or JJ type hands, but he has there a lot of draws or maybe random air, so you can´t really fold turn.
      Since you don´t have Kc I think shoving flop is better. You sometimes gain more, if he is pure bluffing, but if he has air, I think it is smt like AsTx that he would shove on spade turn and are you willing to stack off on any turn?
      If yes, then I think b/c turn is also fine- this way your hand looks a lot like JJ/TT and he can shove his air/draws also expecting to have fold equity.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      yeah, on spade turn it would be hard to call because I would think he might have he. But on the other hand this is 3bet pot, so it makes less suited connettors, he should not call too many OOP.

But I often hear that whats the poing shoving flop, better to keep bluffs, so thats why I did that.

Since you don´t have Kc I think shoving flop is better.

you meant K of spades I guess.

So the logic is if I have Ks the spade on turn is not so bad and I can shove the turn then. I either get calls from worse hands or I will catch spade on river and beat better ones.

but if I shove the flop then as you said he has not much weaker Qx, so what hands are calling me? Maybe strong draws, but thats it I guess?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      yeah, meant Ks.
      You´re kind of pot committed on the turn, but idea is that you would then stack off on any turn card. You can consider folding on As, Ad, Ah, but consider he would shove that turn card all his draws I think call is better.

but if I shove the flop then as you said he has not much weaker Qx, so what hands are calling me? Maybe strong draws, but thats it I guess?
      - if your image is aggro, I´ve seen player c/r flop for value 89 and than calling shove, so likely any strong pair type hand would stack off against aggro 3-bettor.
      Also he can have there a lot of JT, KJ and AcXc draws that would sometimes also c/r flop and then call shove.