rakeback

• TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      first of all, sry iof this has been posted before, but i couldn't find it.

so my question is, how is it possible that platinum gets 30% rb?
      ok i understand that bronze gets 5% and thats by getting ~14pts per 1eur raked.
      silver gets 100% more points that bronze, this means per 1eur raked silver gets ~28pts.
      but after that, gold/platinum from what those levels get that extra rb?
      are u getting like 300% pts increament or what? cuz it's not stated in my points secition.
      im rly confused, hope u can understand what i wrote and will be able to help clear things up for me :)

PS. i downloaded unibet software from ps.com link and that means i registered through ps.com? plus, i wrote the wrong nickname in that section and now im not getting any points... is there anything i can do about it, or it's over and i won't get any psp?

PS2. and what about cashable/non- cashable points? can i spend one's on shop and other on redeeming for $$?

some1 plss explain this to me :D

Regards TilTmuch
  • 18 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there TilTmuch

Bonus Terms

• Your account has to be activated within 10 days by logging into the software.

• Additionally, the bonus also needs to be to activated within 10 days by making the first deposit as otherwise neither the first deposit bonus nor the loyalty bonus will be available anymore.

• As a PokerStrategist you will always receive 30% monthly loyalty bonus and have the chance to get up to €1-€2 in Unibet Plus funds for each €10 in rake.

• On top of the bonuses you can get the Unibet Plus Tournament Fund if you gather 5000 Unibet Points per week. For every €100 you rake, you get €10 in your Live Tournament Fund – rake €5000 in the calendar month and this doubles up to €20! You can spend your balance on any tournament with a buy in of €1000 or more.

Time Restrictions
      After your deposit you have 60 days to clear the entire bonus. You will get to keep the money that you have earned within 60 days even if you have not managed to clear the entire bonus.

Clearing & Release Rates

The bonus will be released in 10 equal installments. To clear the bonus you have to collect so-called VIP points by playing poker at real money tables and you receive €100 for every 7,000 VIP points.

If you registered through our promotional link, you're account is tracked properly. You can double check this by sending an email to poker room support. If you tracked via PokerStrategy.com, your StrategyPoints will start to update in every 2-3 days from when you start to play.

hope this was helpful, anything else we can help you with?
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TilTmuch
      PS. i downloaded unibet software from ps.com link and that means i registered through ps.com? plus, i wrote the wrong nickname in that section and now im not getting any points... is there anything i can do about it, or it's over and i won't get any psp?
      can you please tell me the correct username and I'll update it for you :)
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      'you receive €100 for every 7,000 VIP points'
      7000 points is 500 euros of rake if I am correct. So does this mean that if I rake 499 euros during 2 months period playing 10NL for example that I will not get 1 cent of this bonus because I did not manage to clear the whole amount of 500 euros of rake ? Isn't this a bit unfair since most of poker sites releases bonus in increasements,for example at 888 you get $10 for every 100 points?
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      my username on unibet is mankijs

anyhow, where can i see my FDB progress?
      and tyvm for ur kindness and help ingy :f_love:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      my username on unibet is mankijs

anyhow, where can i see my FDB progress?
      and tyvm for ur kindness and help ingy :f_love:
      hey there again :)

1. I've changed now and updated your correct username in our BO, your StrategyPoints should start to come in very soon ;)

2.The bonus will be released in 10 equal instalments: get €100 for every 7000 VIP points you collect. You can see how quickly the VIP points add up in 'My Page' in the Poker lobby.

make sure you contact support and ask your bonus to be activated please.

Anything else I can help with, feel free to shout :D

:heart:
      Ingi
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      thanks once again :)
      i guess u answered to everything i wanted to know :)
      on offtopic: PS should rly hire more ppl like u :]
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      thanks once again :)
      i guess u answered to everything i wanted to know :)
      on offtopic: PS should rly hire more ppl like u :]
      :heart: :) any other questions, just shout!
      Ingi
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      'you receive €100 for every 7,000 VIP points'

7000 points is 500 euros of rake if I am correct. So does this mean that if I rake 499 euros during 2 months period playing 10NL for example that I will not get 1 cent of this bonus because I did not manage to clear the whole amount of 500 euros of rake ?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      if that is the increment for that particular bonus, then yes, you will need to meet that minimum before any is released.
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      oke as we got a conversation a bit. i won't make new thread to ask this :)
      it would be nice to hear other ppl thoughts about anonym tables.
      do u think they have any future? is there like any edge in those tables vs other op's, cuz well u can't use HUD there so u don't have stats that show u what move is +EV vs particular OP?
      and isn't anonim tables all about how good cards u get? like luck>skill there?
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      I hate anon tables to be honest and I did not make the best choice when depositing at Unibet since this poker room does not share all the tables of the Prima network but instead has only few non anon tables while there are a lot of anon tables in the lobby.
      For example as I write this there are only 4 0.25/0.5 regular tables and 13 anon tables, while there actually a lot more non anon tables are being played at Prima network. For example at the same time as I am writing this there are 22 0.25/0.5 regular tables with +4 players on them at one of the other rooms from this network.
      I am playing 10nl at the moment and very often when I log in in the morning to play there are none or only couple of regular and 10-15 anon tables. I understand that Unibet is promoting anon tables but it would be nice if they allowed us to have acces to other regular tables that are being played accross Prima network.
      Also I hate the fact that I need to rake 500 euros during 2 months to get bonus on my first deposit of 100 euros. I have played at dozen other sites and everywhere bonus is partially released ,for example 10 dollars or euros for every 50 raked.
      On the plus side as pokerstrategist I have 30% rakeback which I would not be able to achieve playing 10NL. Also there are a lot of fish and I am doing fine these several days since playing there. :f_biggrin:
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      well playing NL20 u can surely get 30% rb easy.
      not sure about NL10 tho
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      If I switch to Unibet, and I'm playing NL10 SH, will I receive monthly rakeback?

and how much, 30% or from what it depends.

I just asked this question in Choose The Right Poker Room for You but they didnt tell if I will get all 30% rakeback and if it's every month/or week?

Can anyone explain me this in more details? :)

Thanks,

miljons
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      hey miljons,

I ask Callum to reply here for you! :)

Ingi
    • CallumN
      CallumN
      Bronze
      Hi Miljonszalie,

Im sorry for the confusion.

You will receive 30% rakeback no matter how much you rake. Even if its $10 or $1000.

You will earn points as you play. Then every Monday the points will be automatically converted into cash for you and paid into your account.

So to confirm, You will receive your rakeback every Monday for 30%.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Callum
    • Petrzalcan
      Petrzalcan
      Bronze
      Hi
      I would like to make sure about rakeback. I registered to Unibet through PS a years ago when they was still offering 30% rakeback. Do I still have this rakeback or I was automatically moved to their VIP system? Thanks for answer :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Petrzalcan
      Hi
      I would like to make sure about rakeback. I registered to Unibet through PS a years ago when they was still offering 30% rakeback. Do I still have this rakeback or I was automatically moved to their VIP system? Thanks for answer :)
      Hi Petrzalcan,

I suggest you contact their support and ask them what the situation is with your account. They will 100% be able to tell you :)

Keep us informed please :)

All the best,
      Gary
    • Petrzalcan
      Petrzalcan
      Bronze
      Ok, They told me that I should still have that rakeback, but according the unibet support PS should tell me info about requirements and frequency of paying rakeback (so I dont know now) I see it that I´ll have to wait a week and I´ll see if I have still rakeback :D GL to me :D