This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 FR AQs

• keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.05
      MP3:
      $2.02
      CO:
      $1.66

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , Q:spade:
      MP3 raises to $0.08, CO calls $0.08, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.06.

Flop: ($0.25) 8:heart: , 5:spade: , 3:club: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, MP3 calls $0.02.

Turn: ($0.31) A:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $0.22, Hero calls $0.22, MP3 folds.

River: ($0.75) 3:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO raises $1.34 (All-In) ??????????
      Final Pot: $2.09

Ok so after the flop, seen as tho its multiway and im OOP, i plan on check/folding, but since he bet so small, i decide to call and take my chance on 6 outs. I hit but i only have top pair, so decide to check/call and plan to check/call river as i dont want to overplay it, not really sure wat hes representing by shoving here?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello keoghh,

Well, we can't Call the river. We don't beat much there anyways. In his range is a lot of FHs even and of course 2pairs. He ain't shipping the river with a lot worse there. Just fold it and be happy that you saved some money.

Best Regards.
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Ok thanks and yh defo a fold river, another question i forgot to ask, would there be an argument to re-raise preflop or would that be bad seen as tho were OOP?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by keoghh
      Ok thanks and yh defo a fold river, another question i forgot to ask, would there be an argument to re-raise preflop or would that be bad seen as tho were OOP?
      Preflop you could squeeze there but then you had to plan to 3bet/Fold.