Looking for software

• lloydy842007
      lloydy842007
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I am looking for a particular kind of software. Can you please listen to what I'm asking, I'm not being funny but I've asked in several places and people recommend software that doesn't do what I'm asking and it annoys me because I have a set download limit which is not cheap (mobile broadband) and I'm wasting it.

I am looking for software that takes my tournament history all-ins at the point of the all in (pre-flop, post flop etc). NOT this EV thing. Just the showdown % against the opponent on showdowns.

So average % I should have won, compared to what I have one. I need this.. For my sanity. Just to confirm I am not deluded. Such software must exist, compared to this other stuff it would be so easy to program.

Any suggestions? Thank you :)
  • 6 replies
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      program it
    • lloydy842007
      lloydy842007
      Bronze
      PIC programming & Turbo Pascal in college/trade school was as far as I ever went with programming. If I knew how I'd have done it already :(
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lloydy842007
      I am looking for software that takes my tournament history all-ins at the point of the all in (pre-flop, post flop etc). NOT this EV thing. Just the showdown % against the opponent on showdowns.
      You are talking about All-in Equity which is what most trackers currently call All-in EV. Don't worry it's not actually EV ... so go forth and download HEM or PT3 and profit! (They both have their biases so you'll have to pick which bias you like the best ...)
    • lloydy842007
      lloydy842007
      Bronze
      Thanks for the advise. I did what you suggested and downloaded PT3. Two issues I'm having with it. First of all, it is calculating my winnings wrong. For $3 STT it should be $13.50 for #1 for example, this shows as $12.. So it doesn't show profits so well.

Second of all, I can see my all in EV for the few cash games I've played, but NOT tournaments, which is what I wanted.. The box is shaded out. Maybe it is not available in the trial version? Thanks.
    • lloydy842007
      lloydy842007
      Bronze
      Found it!

• tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lloydy842007
      Thanks for the advise. I did what you suggested and downloaded PT3. Two issues I'm having with it. First of all, it is calculating my winnings wrong. For $3 STT it should be $13.50 for #1 for example, this shows as $12.. So it doesn't show profits so well.
      Are you absolutely sure you are running v3.11.5 ?