[NL2-NL10] Jj Nl4 Fr

• enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      Ongame Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1484279
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $4.90
      Hero (CO): $1.34
      BTN: $1.40
      SB: $8.47
      BB: $3.14
      UTG: $1.00

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is CO with J :club: J :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, 1 fold, SB calls $0.10, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.28) 9 :diamond: 9 :club: 7 :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.14, SB raises to $0.28, Hero calls $0.14

Turn: ($0.84) 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.42, Hero raises to $0.94 all in, SB calls $0.52

River: ($2.72) T :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

The table got short, but i waited till the blind reached me to leave.
      On the flop i figured i pretty much have him crushed. So i call his min c/r, knowing that if he's bluffing he'll probably 2nd barrel, and if he has a worse pair, i can shove to any bet he makes on the turn and get called by so many hands that will fold to a flop 4bet shove. If he checks to me i can always bet for value to get it in on the river.
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey,

What is your question in this hand? If you describe your opponent as you wrote there then you took the right line :)

Let me know,
      Gerv
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      First, I wanted to see if my line is valid in general for these kinds of situations.
      Second, and more importantly, i wanted to see if i analyzed the situation correctly and see if my thoughts about the hand made sense.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by enemaze
      First, I wanted to see if my line is valid in general for these kinds of situations.
      Second, and more importantly, i wanted to see if i analyzed the situation correctly and see if my thoughts about the hand made sense.
      I think I just bet/fold the Flop because I don't believe a person on 4NL will semibluff check/raise u a lot. If he does he just hit his straight (86)

if you think he is bluffing ( you know more than me if you play this hand & see dynamics ) then call Flop, shove Turn is fine

Best regards,
      Gerv