This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Jj Nl4 Fr

• enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      Ongame Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1484279
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: $4.90
      Hero (CO): $1.34
      BTN: $1.40
      SB: $8.47
      BB: $3.14
      UTG: $1.00

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is CO with J :club: J :spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.12, 1 fold, SB calls $0.10, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.28) 9 :diamond: 9 :club: 7 :heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.14, SB raises to $0.28, Hero calls $0.14

Turn: ($0.84) 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.42, Hero raises to $0.94 all in, SB calls $0.52

River: ($2.72) T :spade: (2 players - 1 is all in)

The table got short, but i waited till the blind reached me to leave.
      On the flop i figured i pretty much have him crushed. So i call his min c/r, knowing that if he's bluffing he'll probably 2nd barrel, and if he has a worse pair, i can shove to any bet he makes on the turn and get called by so many hands that will fold to a flop 4bet shove. If he checks to me i can always bet for value to get it in on the river.
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey,

What is your question in this hand? If you describe your opponent as you wrote there then you took the right line :)

Let me know,
      Gerv
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      First, I wanted to see if my line is valid in general for these kinds of situations.
      Second, and more importantly, i wanted to see if i analyzed the situation correctly and see if my thoughts about the hand made sense.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by enemaze
      First, I wanted to see if my line is valid in general for these kinds of situations.
      Second, and more importantly, i wanted to see if i analyzed the situation correctly and see if my thoughts about the hand made sense.
      I think I just bet/fold the Flop because I don't believe a person on 4NL will semibluff check/raise u a lot. If he does he just hit his straight (86)

if you think he is bluffing ( you know more than me if you play this hand & see dynamics ) then call Flop, shove Turn is fine

Best regards,
      Gerv