This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

About the 2nd starting capital

• Ertzi
      Ertzi
      Bronze
      Hello!

Today i recieved my free 50$ at Poker770 (thanks btw it came really fast like in 24 hours).

So my question is what are the requirements to clear this starting capital as i couldnt find that information anywhere. Maybe im just blind or something :)

Anyway thats my question. :)
  • 1 reply
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hello Ertzi,

First and foremost I would like to extend my congratulations on receiving your second free $50 starting capital. Not many people get a second chance at a free bankroll so you must be delighted :)

Now then, let's take a look at what you need to do to clear this starting capital;

> Players must generate a total of $50 in rake/tournament fees in order to clear their starting capital bonus.

> You have 180 days in which to generate the $50 rake in order to clear the bonus.

That's the requirements you need, if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask ;)

Kind regards and hope you enjoy Poker770,

Gary