Moving bankroll about

• sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      Hello Folks

I am reasonably new to online poker and have only really played at Full Tilt... I am interested in moving my bankroll about a bit to try out other sites. Anyone got any tips for doing this? Are there any Paypal style services that most of the poker rooms use that make this easy or should I just stick to taking it on and off my credit card?

Thanks in advance, Guy
  • 6 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Guy, I find Neteller to be good. You can move money from site to site using it.

With most sites, you can't withdraw to neteller until you have made a deposit using it, so, put some money in the neteller account, then make a small deposit on the site of your choice. After that, all systems go.
    • sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      Cheers dood, I'll give it a go.
    • sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      Couple of questions regarding Neteller:

If I deposit money from Neteller to a poker account will it appear immediately?

If I transfer money out of a poker account to Neteller will it be immediate?

From what I can see there are no fees for this service with a basic account... Is this correct?

Thanks again!
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      In my experience, when I deposit into the Poker account, it is instantaneous.

When cashing out, it can take a little longer to appear in Neteller, maybe a couple or three hours.

I have never been charged for any basic transaction so far. Even after upgrading, which was just a matter of providing identity proof, I still haven't been charged for anything.
    • sheripops
      sheripops
      Bronze
      Many thanks.
    • Sicilianpimp
      Sicilianpimp
      Bronze
      how easy is it to set up netteller so that you can transfer money from it to a bank account?