This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Fr Qq

• keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $2.13
      Hero:
      $2.07

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q:spade: , Q:club:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.10, 3 folds, MP1 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.23) 6:heart: , 3:club: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.16, MP1 calls $0.16.

Turn: ($0.55) 4:club: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $0.4, MP1 raises to $0.80, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $1.75

Was this the correct play in this situation, i kinda guess hes rarely bluffing?
  • 2 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      i think this smells like a monster. the check call on the flop and check raise on the turn is very often a big hand. we don't really beat that many hands here. i guess he could play this way on a flush draw but the question is, are you willing to go broke with an overpair on such a draw heavy board? i think he either slowplayed a set or chased a straight and got there. good fold imo!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello keoghh,

Not much you can do here, even vs a min-raise I'd consider folding. Nice hand! Don't think that he is bluffing there, he rather had strong made most likely.

Best Regards.