Why buy HEM 2 when you have HEM allready?

• 8 replies
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      new whistles 'n dingys
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Because you want to follow the trend :)

I hate upgrade. If I can, I want to keep my Windows 98, but Microsoft always find a way to force me upgrade now or later. I guess HUD producer will do either.
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Sooner or later HEM will stop making updates for HEM1 i guess...

Besides, if your opponents use HEM2 and keep getting updates and new things to help them create an edge over you... that could be a reason to switch too eventually ;)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Because you want to follow the trend :)

I hate upgrade. If I can, I want to keep my Windows 98, but Microsoft always find a way to force me upgrade now or later. I guess HUD producer will do either.
      lol go use win 98 for a week and see if you change your mind.
    • XxMatadorExX
      XxMatadorExX
      Silver
      Don't you think they asked themselves the same question before they even created this version? I'm sure it has some kind of advantage already, if not it will have it sooner or later! It's just pointless for them to spend so much time creating a new version and do the exact same thing, or at least create something to catch old customer, they have a plan I'm sure of that....

I'm glad i have never ever everrrrrrrrrr!!! Used any kind of poker software before... And this will be my first one! Yes I'm a newbie! But not a fish!
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      Originally posted by Targetme
      new whistles 'n dingys
      for me its mostly this. I bought HM2 yesterday.

but also, HEM makes good software, and to keep them going they'll have to make some mobnies.

Basically purchasing the new product is like saying "yep, i'm willing to support you guys on a new project because you do good work."

They're coming out with some interesting new ways of looking at your own game and dissecting opponents, and I find that stuff rly cool. Its not a whole lot different from buying a new video game.
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Because hem2 also looks alot nicer and works faster than HEM1
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      And most importantly, when you bring up the stats of someone, there's a "Vs Hero" tab you can check, so their 3bet/cbet/ c/r stats become even more valuable as you spot deviations in thinking players who adapt.