Stabillo

• Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Bronze
      Question 1: What is your motivation for playing poker?
      It is ambition of mine to become a succesfull poker player and play my best game.
      Question 2: What are your weaknesses when playing poker?
      Probably Bankroll management. i tend to jump to higher limits when I loose money and I am frustrated by bad plays from other players ehich most of the time get lucky.
      Question 3: What does it mean to play tight aggressive? To choose the hands you play carefully and extract the max. value and to pressure your opponents so they make mistakes and you profit.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Welcome to the Course and Best of Luck. Good job! Homework #1 Done!

It's just horrible not to stick to the BRM, it's the ABC for poker. If you ain't able to stick to the BRM then you most likely will not be a good poker player. You will just gamble always your money away. :( Strongly would advice you to find a way how to stick to that.

What about your tilt, do you adjust to that like have any technique against it, to avoid it? Do you analyze your session?

Tight style is usually called playing rather selected hands. Like following the Starting Hand Chart. Aggressive should be also pretty clear that already the word says how you should be playing. But the problem playing aggressively is that you have to watch that you don't play too aggressive. Find good spots, find good targets. About The tight-aggressive strategy you can read in this article: "What is the Big Stack Strategy?"

Hopefully you will enjoy the Course. Some points earned.