This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Europe Travels - London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris

• greyboy
      greyboy
      Black
      Hey folks,

I was wondering if there are any Pokerstrategy Members from London,Amsterdam,Brussels or Rome here?

I'm from germany, living in Australia and I'm going to be on a two month Europe Trip with my girlfriend and I would also like to use that opportunity to catchup with some members of the pokerstrategy community.

Since I had the honor to be host for TwiceT and TheLastNail in Gibraltar for a few nights, which I really enjoyed, it would be awesome to meet some of the local pokerstrategy members during my trip, maybe see their favorite parts of the city and have a drink together.

In chase somebody has a spare couch to crash on that would be awesome, too. It would be a max. of 3 nights. In exchange we could arrange a Poker coaching in NL Holdem Cashgame or Tournaments :)

I'm looking forward to meet you in europe :s_thumbsup:

London:14th- 17th December
      Amsterdam: 1st - 5th December
      Brussels:6th - 9th December
      Paris: 10th- 13th December

Rome: 24th - 29th January
  • 5 replies