This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

50$ - 120 DAYS - 1200 POINTS - didnt achieve it but $ still there, can i get to the $

• Homelie
      Homelie
      Bronze
      Hi,

after FT going down i recieved the 50$ first aid on everest...the conditions were to play 1200 points in 120 days - i didnt acieve that and as i red after the 120 days should be $50 and the winnigs retracted, but the $ are still there on my everest account and im playing with it without any problems..the question is can i get to this money, if i once reach the 1200 points ? or what happened if i would now deposti there $100, and want to withdraw that after month - will i be able do withdraw everything or just everything above the $ originating from the $50 bonus + winnings before my deposit ?

i know i should write to the everest support - and i will, but im just curious if someone here knows something about this :)

thank you
  • 2 replies