Hello

• codhead21
      codhead21
      Bronze
      Hi there! Just thought id introduce myself to the forum as seen i plan to stick around for a long while :tongue: .

My names Chris, im 24, soon to be 25 in a couple of months. Im from Grimsby(any sarky remarks about Grimsby Town FC will be ignored lol) and im a self employed gardener. Im a keen footy player, currently playing in my local Sunday Leagues top division.

I started playing poker a couple of years ago, albeit not very seriously but i hope to improve my game from viewing the wide range of videos and strategy guides on here which i have to say are phenominal.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Regards, Chris
  • 7 replies
    • kousito
      kousito
      Bronze
      Hi Chris hope u have succses on your game :)
      On which site do you play on ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi there Chris,

Greetings from across the pond in Ireland and I wish to extend you a warm welcome to PokerStrategy.com and to the wonderful English Community.

Thank you for your introduction, as it's always nice to read about our fellow members. Also, I must thank you for your kind words and feedback about our site. We always appreciate any kind words :)

You sound like a very active guy and that's really cool. I wish your Sunday league team all the best for the season.

So tell us more about your Poker then? Have you taken the quiz and picked the room to receive your starting capital at?

What games do you play? Are you Cash player, SNG or tournament whiz?

I wish you every success in this community and I'm sure you will meet lots of fellow UK players around.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • codhead21
      codhead21
      Bronze
      Hi Kousito and Gary, thanks for the warm welcome.

Ive just started to play on PartyPoker this last week. Just about got used to to the software now which is good lol.

Gary i took the quiz yeaterday and passed first time which i was proud of :D and i got the starting capital today which im very thankfull for.

Im a bit of a SNG stalker so im looking to improve my game around that.

Once again, thanks for the warm welcome.

Regards, Chris
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries Chris,

Glad to have you on board mate ;)

If you ever need any help or assistance just don't be afraid to ask.

Hope you enjoy playing at Party, don't play there myself personally but I have done so in the past.

All the best,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey chris!

warm welcome to our community!

i like that part where you plan to stick around :f_love:
      there are two daily freerolls exclusive to PokerStrategy.com members if you felt like joining any.

snarky is a funny word :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome