This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

winning tourney with 1 bb left

• kos06
      kos06
      Bronze
      this how it happened,9 runners left blinds r 5000/10000 at this stage i had 3.5 bb left before the final table got my bb sb stolen wich left me with 1 bb then final table was call. so we move to final restablish dealer wich put me mp2 so just sat back untill i was utg1 i get delt king five suited so i push my bb and say the magic word im allin which scared three out of the hand mp3 raised a 4 bet which got the rest to fold bb fold now 2 way old mate flips overt A7 off, ace high was winning right though till the river hit my king so i won the pot now iv got 30k bb went to 10000/20000 and now im bb with 1 bb 1 sb i hit pocket jacks utg 1 had 1bb left he get poket sixes pushed i called my jacks which held so now iv got 60k the i just keep on pushing with hands that hit
      of the last stages but most of the tourney i ur tip and coaching really inproved my game and i thank u

kos06
  • 3 replies