$4.00
      MP1:
      $1.42
      MP2:
      $1.09
      MP3 (Hero):
      $4.46

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, CO folds, BU calls $0.16, SB calls $0.14, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.52) 8, 9, 3 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, BU folds, SB calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.12) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB raises to $1.40, Hero raises to $4.00, SB calls $2.60.

River: ($9.12) T (2 players)

Final Pot: $9.12.

Not quite sure I played this right. I'm pretty sure I was ahead on the flop, since he would definitely have re-raised if he would have me beat (maybe I should have bet a bit larger?). I am not quite sure whether or not I played the turn right though. I definitely doesn't feel right to me...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello TinoLaan,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Flop: Not a huge fan of betting that smallish, rather bet it at least ~$0,40 even. You are just giving way too good implied odds out.

As played
      Turn: Practically if you get raised here then you are most likely beaten, you don't beat that many combos anyways, maybe at the best something like JT. But more often it's even stronger hand, I'd just Bet/Fold it right here and save the money.

Best Regards.