$4000 - $1500 VIP Reward Bonus

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I would like to know if the bonusses named in the title will be instantly credited into your account or that it will require FPP's to clear the bonus?

If you need FPP's how many do you need to clear $1?

:s_cool:
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi variancekiller,

On looking at the VIP Store it seems that both these bonuses will be immediately placed as cash in your account.

If you view the bonus in the VIP Store Section you will see it for yourself.

Here is the quote from the site:

"We're always telling you that your FPP are as valuable as cash, and now our VIP Reward Bonuses prove it! Use your Frequent Player Points to purchase a VIP Reward Bonus from the VIP Store 100,000 FPPs and $1,500 will be credited to your account instantly"

You must be Supernova to be eligible for both those bonuses.

The $4,000 bonus can be bought with 250,000FPPs.

Hope this was helpful,
      Gary
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      it is what I read aswell. but than the term bonus is so weird. Would like to hear it from some one with personal experience.

But thanks a lot for your response!

• UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No problems VK,

I think you would stand better chance asking PokerStars support on this issue to make sure you have clarity on it.

support@pokerstars.com

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      it is what I read aswell. but than the term bonus is so weird. Would like to hear it from some one with personal experience.

But thanks a lot for your response!

Every bonus you buy in FPP store is credited to your acount in cash instantly. It used to be that you had to clear it but they changed that earlier this year.
    • Styr
      Styr
      Silver
      I know from personal experience that all the bonuses up to $300 are instant. I see no reason why the higher ones wouldn't be.