This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$60 to $6K in 1Y? Lewiled Cash game Grindathon

• lewiled
      lewiled
      Bronze
      Hey.

Im Lewiled, 21 at uni in Aberdeen.

I have already had a brief blog but I have started a new one as I have just purchased Holdem Manager and decided I will be concentrating on cash games aswell as the odd low stake MT tourney.

I have played a mixture of different games over the last few months, MTT's being my most profitable, making over $1000 in winnings from a number of finishes ITM, my best being a 1st placed finish in an 180 man $15 bi on stars that won me $750.

However, I do find it takes a great player to get ITM consistently in MTT's and I really don't think I have reached that standard although regularly finishing in the top 25%. So I am going to give cash games a real go.

Over the next few months, I am going to concentrate on microstakes 6 max cash games. Hopefully this is my game and I can make some serious profit in the long run that can enable me to climb the stakes ladder.

Off for first session.

Bankroll at $60 on Pokerstars.

Cheers,

Lewi.
  • 4 replies
    • tadcka
      tadcka
      Black
      Hey! I have almost similar challenge for me it calls from 55$ to 500$ until 2012 :D But it's just first step. So I'll be following and watching how are you doing and I'll compare your results to mine. GL man!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi lewiled and welcome to our blog section!

I also play 6 max, will be interesting to see your progress :) Good luck!
      Ingrid
    • lewiled
      lewiled
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid,

Hopefully I can get a decent run and profit put together.

Do u have a blog yourself?

Tadcka, good luck to you to mate, Going to be tough but hopefully we both make some dollar. What site do u play on?
    • tadcka
      tadcka
      Black
      Originally posted by lewiled
      Thanks Ingrid,

Hopefully I can get a decent run and profit put together.

Do u have a blog yourself?

Tadcka, good luck to you to mate, Going to be tough but hopefully we both make some dollar. What site do u play on?
      On Pokerstars, because of good traffic and soft tables :)