$60 to $6K in 1Y? Lewiled Cash game Grindathon

• lewiled
      lewiled
      Bronze
      Hey.

Im Lewiled, 21 at uni in Aberdeen.

I have already had a brief blog but I have started a new one as I have just purchased Holdem Manager and decided I will be concentrating on cash games aswell as the odd low stake MT tourney.

I have played a mixture of different games over the last few months, MTT's being my most profitable, making over $1000 in winnings from a number of finishes ITM, my best being a 1st placed finish in an 180 man $15 bi on stars that won me $750.

However, I do find it takes a great player to get ITM consistently in MTT's and I really don't think I have reached that standard although regularly finishing in the top 25%. So I am going to give cash games a real go.

Over the next few months, I am going to concentrate on microstakes 6 max cash games. Hopefully this is my game and I can make some serious profit in the long run that can enable me to climb the stakes ladder.

Off for first session.

Bankroll at $60 on Pokerstars.

Cheers,

Lewi.
  • 4 replies
    • tadcka
      tadcka
      Black
      Hey! I have almost similar challenge for me it calls from 55$ to 500$ until 2012 :D But it's just first step. So I'll be following and watching how are you doing and I'll compare your results to mine. GL man!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi lewiled and welcome to our blog section!

I also play 6 max, will be interesting to see your progress :) Good luck!
      Ingrid
    • lewiled
      lewiled
      Bronze
      Thanks Ingrid,

Hopefully I can get a decent run and profit put together.

Do u have a blog yourself?

Tadcka, good luck to you to mate, Going to be tough but hopefully we both make some dollar. What site do u play on?
    • tadcka
      tadcka
      Black
      Originally posted by lewiled
      Thanks Ingrid,

Hopefully I can get a decent run and profit put together.

Do u have a blog yourself?

Tadcka, good luck to you to mate, Going to be tough but hopefully we both make some dollar. What site do u play on?
      On Pokerstars, because of good traffic and soft tables :)