Hiya!

• mscondominator
      mscondominator
      Bronze
      'Ello everybody!
      My names Connie and i am a 22 yr old mum of a 10 month old boy called Brandon :)
      My partner introduced me to poker and i have pretty much become totally in love with the game <3 (i kick partners butt too btw)
      I came to this site because i am interested in playing poker to earn some extra $$ and i just flat out enjoy the game.
      Sooo.. ill be posting everyday on this and that and i look forward to getting to know you all, and hope you will all help me improve my game :)
      Bye for now
      -Connie
  • 9 replies
    • mscondominator
      mscondominator
      Bronze
      Oh also:
      I play at pokerstars AND partypoker

I play Cash games nl2, sit and gos $1.50 buy ins and tournaments up to $1.00
      (when i make more i will move up limits obviously)
      I think im pretty well rounded in all 3, sit and gos probably being my strongest, but im always looking to improve on everything all the time (being an over achiever works well with poker)

I play both pokerstars and party poker
      my username is condominator
      feel free to check me out :)
    • smoothazeros
      smoothazeros
      Bronze
      Welcome to PS!
      Ive been a member for a while now but have been inactive for a while until i came back to brush up on my skills two weeks ago. I love poker too and im thinking about playing for a living but ill need more training and practice to do, got alot of strategies to read and will need to get start up funds lol. ANYWAYSS.... WELCOME to the community and i hope maybe we can build a relationship here and help each other learn!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Connie!

Never too late to introduce yourself to us all here at PokerStrategy, so I wish to extend you a very warm welcome to the English Community! We hope to see a lot more of you around here, even though you do sound like you have your hands full at the minute! Trust me, I know that feeling!

So, your crushing souls for fun at Party and Stars? What games do you play there and what limits have you reached?

Best regards,
      Gary
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      weee, a fellow mum! :f_love:

hi connie and a warm welcome to you! so exciting to see another girl around here!!! :D
      whew ok, calming down. best of luck in your poker journey! show the boys how its done :s_evil:
      why don't you start a blog? i bet people would love to know more about you.

hugs to baby brandon!

smiles,
      wendy
    • mscondominator
      mscondominator
      Bronze
      Thanks everybody :)

Yes, go the girls/mums!!!
      I registered here ages ago ive just been lazy and not serious to be honest.
      Ive been reading alot, watching alot of videos etc. Also watching tables @ higher limits just watching the action and picking up things from more experienced players.
      If you are a mum wendy you might agree that my biggest mistake is playing when im tired (which is alot)
      Im playing small limits atm because i want to teach myself some patience with bankroll control.
      And i think i will start a blog, encouraging myself and other mums/females to acheive what they want to achieve and get some feedback :)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Mscondiminator,

You said you play on PokerStars, you should try to qualify to their Sunday special tournament that is exclusively for women and gets a nice field size >200. Players such as Liv Boeree and Vannessa Selbst are knowing for trying to become "Queen of the week". Satalites start at 50fpps, contact Ingrid for more info!
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Yaay, more girls for our lovely community!

Crushing on two sites at once, awesomeness!

Hope to see you becoming active around here!

As with everyone else, we really do hope you start a blog to write your little stories in, so we can follow the progress as they grow into enormous achievements!
      Have to start somewhere, we all do!

Regards,
      Richard
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome