Party Poker Starting Capital

• k1nz10
      k1nz10
      Bronze
      Sorry if I sound like a broken record, I'm sure you guys get this a lot around here but I believe its been over 48 hours since I completed my quiz and haven't had my starting capital credited to my party poker account. Is there anyway I can check the status of my $50?

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

PS.

I received the email stating I'd been approved and that it would be there within 48 hours.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi k1nz10,

Welcome to the Community!

So you believe you are waiting over the 48 hour period? I, unfortunately don't have any access to that information but I can flag your query to the relevant people and they will get back to you before too long.

Have you checked your tickets here, just in case we require any further information from you?

Sometimes there can be delays with the starting capital but it should not take much longer than the 48 hrs as mentioned before.

We ask that you continue to show patience and this will be sorted very soon

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • k1nz10
      k1nz10
      Bronze
      Thanks a bunch for the quick reply. Turns out I hadn't registered my real money account so hopefully now that I have and replied to the ticket, the $50 will be deposited.

Thanks again for your help! Much appreciated.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey again,

No worries at all, glad you have that all done now. It's important to keep a look out at your tickets and your emails as that is where PokerStrategy will contact you if we require any further information.

While you are waiting for your starting capital why not take a look at the link below

250 videos that are available to you as a basic member

All the best,
      Gary