theoretical videos

• kunaguero5
      kunaguero5
      Bronze
      Hi.
      Im looking for english videos with theoretical concepts, preferably mathematic side of poker, discussion about steals, reasteals, 3bets, 4bets, gameplanning on postflop, and moore for players NL10-NL50. Could some1 link here?
  • 6 replies
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Hey kunaguero5,

Thanks for posting!

We have quite a few videos which may be of interest to you!

3-Bet pots: In & Out of position

From a theory point-of-view, leatherass explores the dynamics of 3-bet pots, in & out of position in a recently released three-part series.

Part 1
      Part 2
      Part 3

Crushing NL50

This is an absolute essential theory video for players approaching NL50, in an eight-part saga, hasenbraten goes into great analysis on the winning strategy used at NL50, including the factors we need to take into account for a decent quality of play.

Crushing NL50 by hasenbraten

Blind Battles

4ertik brought us this little three-part series to explore the ranges during steals & re-steals, very useful to know in any level of Poker. A two-part theory video on steals and then re-steals, afterwhich 4ertik puts the theory into practice at the tables to display the effectiveness.

Blind Battles - Steal
      Blind Battles - Re-steal
      Blind Battles - Practice

Perfecting Pre-flop play

mbml shows us how to perfect pre-flop play & remain consistent yet vary our game against the various types of opponents. mbml advises on the optimal play in great detail from each position, the importance of hand selection against types of opponents.

Perfecting Pre-flop play by mbml

Gameplanning with ge5sterne

As far as gameplanning goes, we have a sweet series from ge5sterne. It's a really awesome series & a must watch for any micro player;

Gameplanning with ge5sterne (7 Parts)

I hope this helps & enjoy the videos!

Good luck at the tables,

-E
    • kunaguero5
      kunaguero5
      Bronze
      Thanks for answer :f_thumbsup:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kunaguero5
      Thanks for answer :f_thumbsup:
      +1 :) :heart:
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      Anytime ! :f_p:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      that's amazing E, thanks for that! now i've got lots more stuff i want to watch. it's easy to get lost in a huge library of information.

from this list, i've only seen mbml's stuff and i have to agree. he has a lot of excellent theoretical videos, very well prepared and well thought out. make sure to check out his other vids too.
    • EuanM
      EuanM
      Bronze
      No problemo fizz,

Let me know if any specific content is required & I will find it for you if we have it!

Cheers,

-E