Cashout restriction

• livin34good
      livin34good
      Bronze
      I`ve received 50 $ no deposit bonus on Titan poker.I`ve also deposited 100 $.I`ve won some $$ but i cannot cashout before i make 2500 points .I don`t want to cash out those 50 dolars from pokerstrategy.only what i have won extra ...
      I think it should be stated clearly this on your promotion because i thought i can withdraw the strarting capital only after i make 2500 points.not also any of my winnings.
      So to can withdraw any winnings you must earn before 2500 points ..which means to rake around 150 $ ...
      I don`t know if this is correct after all i don`t want to withdraw the starting capital or not to play anymore there.
      And after all it should be at least the possibility (for people like me who didn`t really understood that this is the situation) to give back the strating capital in this conditions.

Tell me if i am wrong ... or at least explain me why should i wagger around 3000 $ (for 150 $ rake at 5 % RAKE) and only after that to can withdraw ... my winnings.
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there livin34good,

When can I withdraw my free $50?

• You need to earn at least 2,500 Titan Poker Points and deposit a minimum of $20. (including winnings)

• You can only cash out to a payment option you used to deposit.

Also:

• If you have a Titan Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com you can enter a freeroll every day at 17:00 GMT.

• Our exclusive freerolls can be found under "tournaments" -> "specials".

• You can find out more [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-$100-and-Weekly-$1,000-Freerolls-on-Titan-Poker_48506/]here.[/URL]

Anything else I can help you with please just ask away
      Ingrid
    • livin34good
      livin34good
      Bronze
      Hi there livin34good,

When can I withdraw my free $50?

• You need to earn at least 2,500 Titan Poker Points and deposit a minimum of $20. (including winnings)

• You can only cash out to a payment option you used to deposit.

So i`m understanding from here that i can only withdraw my no deposit bonus after i make 2500 points.

BUT .i`m saying again .i have 250 $ in my account and i`m only trying to withdraw 200 $.SO my first 50 remains there.Why should i earn 2500 points for that ????
    • livin34good
      livin34good
      Bronze
      The correct question in thsi case would be :

When can i withdraw my no deposit bonus or any winnings ?

Only when you earn 2500 points.

In this case i would not opt in for the no deposit bonus ...
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      come on man, I've got the starting capital on titan and I've to earn 2500 points.

Aiming to do this in 2 months while fulltime at uni and working ~25 hrs a week.

It's really not that hard. I am playing $1 sngs at the moment.

2500 points /17points per dollar raked = 147.05$ of rake needed, that's 735 sngs which is easily doable in a couple of months. Also, the traffic on the $1 level is so good you can get up to 16 tables up at once during a lot of the day.

Hope this was helpful
    • livin34good
      livin34good
      Bronze
      ok man , thanks for the advice.

But i was not talking about this.i only stated that if i knew this i wouldn`t opted in for the no deposit bonus.

i would understand if it was about withdrawing the bonus .but i`m only trying to withdraw my winnings.and this fact was not clearly specified .

That`s all.

Hopefully they will change something at least for the ones who are signing up from now on.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for helping out here martoman2k10 :)
    • Egons128
      Egons128
      Bronze
      Hi! so you had to earn 2500 titan points before you could cash out when you were giving 50 $ no deposit bonus! I registered 2 weeks ago and received 10$ bonus which is a lot less, i have made 200 $ so far and have only 300 titan points! I wondering how much points i have to earn before cash out, the same 2500 points or less, since the bonus itself was smaller! Im thinking thats been 2 years since your post,maybe something has changed!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Egons128,

As seen in the below link:

For every 50 Titan Points you have generated, you can withdraw $1 of your bonus.
      Note that you also need to make a minimum deposit of $20. The deposit is required as you can only cash out to a payment option you used to deposit previously.

Link

Best regards,
      Gary