This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Cashout restriction

• livin34good
      livin34good
      Bronze
      I`ve received 50 $ no deposit bonus on Titan poker.I`ve also deposited 100 $.I`ve won some $$ but i cannot cashout before i make 2500 points .I don`t want to cash out those 50 dolars from pokerstrategy.only what i have won extra ...
      I think it should be stated clearly this on your promotion because i thought i can withdraw the strarting capital only after i make 2500 points.not also any of my winnings.
      So to can withdraw any winnings you must earn before 2500 points ..which means to rake around 150 $ ...
      I don`t know if this is correct after all i don`t want to withdraw the starting capital or not to play anymore there.
      And after all it should be at least the possibility (for people like me who didn`t really understood that this is the situation) to give back the strating capital in this conditions.

Tell me if i am wrong ... or at least explain me why should i wagger around 3000 $ (for 150 $ rake at 5 % RAKE) and only after that to can withdraw ... my winnings.
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there livin34good,

When can I withdraw my free $50?

• You need to earn at least 2,500 Titan Poker Points and deposit a minimum of $20. (including winnings)

• You can only cash out to a payment option you used to deposit.

Also:

• If you have a Titan Poker account created via PokerStrategy.com you can enter a freeroll every day at 17:00 GMT.

• Our exclusive freerolls can be found under "tournaments" -> "specials".

• You can find out more [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/pokerstrategy/Exclusive:-D aily-$100-and-Weekly-$1,000-Freerolls-on-Titan-Poker_48506/]here.[/URL]

Anything else I can help you with please just ask away
      Ingrid
    • livin34good
      livin34good
      Bronze
      Hi there livin34good,

When can I withdraw my free $50?

• You need to earn at least 2,500 Titan Poker Points and deposit a minimum of $20. (including winnings)

• You can only cash out to a payment option you used to deposit.

So i`m understanding from here that i can only withdraw my no deposit bonus after i make 2500 points.

BUT .i`m saying again .i have 250 $ in my account and i`m only trying to withdraw 200 $.SO my first 50 remains there.Why should i earn 2500 points for that ????
    • livin34good
      livin34good
      Bronze
      The correct question in thsi case would be :

When can i withdraw my no deposit bonus or any winnings ?

Only when you earn 2500 points.

In this case i would not opt in for the no deposit bonus ...
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      come on man, I've got the starting capital on titan and I've to earn 2500 points.

Aiming to do this in 2 months while fulltime at uni and working ~25 hrs a week.

It's really not that hard. I am playing $1 sngs at the moment.

2500 points /17points per dollar raked = 147.05$ of rake needed, that's 735 sngs which is easily doable in a couple of months. Also, the traffic on the $1 level is so good you can get up to 16 tables up at once during a lot of the day.

Hope this was helpful
    • livin34good
      livin34good
      Bronze
      ok man , thanks for the advice.

But i was not talking about this.i only stated that if i knew this i wouldn`t opted in for the no deposit bonus.

i would understand if it was about withdrawing the bonus .but i`m only trying to withdraw my winnings.and this fact was not clearly specified .

That`s all.

Hopefully they will change something at least for the ones who are signing up from now on.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks for helping out here martoman2k10 :)
    • Egons128
      Egons128
      Bronze
      Hi! so you had to earn 2500 titan points before you could cash out when you were giving 50 $ no deposit bonus! I registered 2 weeks ago and received 10$ bonus which is a lot less, i have made 200 $ so far and have only 300 titan points! I wondering how much points i have to earn before cash out, the same 2500 points or less, since the bonus itself was smaller! Im thinking thats been 2 years since your post,maybe something has changed!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Egons128,

As seen in the below link:

For every 50 Titan Points you have generated, you can withdraw $1 of your bonus.
      Note that you also need to make a minimum deposit of $20. The deposit is required as you can only cash out to a payment option you used to deposit previously.

Link

Best regards,
      Gary