Maybe someone knows.

• RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      HI all. I need to make presentation in my High School about something thats why...i choose poker :D
      Maybe someone knows where I could find some statistics about poker. I mean how many people play online ,how big is online poker market and and so on....
      Any statistics our intresting fatcs will be weary apreciated :f_love:
      I already tried to google something but NOthing special :D

Help me introduce Latvian people to poker :)
  • 5 replies
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      [edited by thazar] - link of other affiliate
      sry if i can't post the link then delete it.
      u can find some info in the right side of the page when click on some of those links
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      What would catch peoples attention would be other people success, write about Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey how they both have made 14million in tournament winnings.[edited by thazar] - link of other affiliate
      And from where the fuck Seidel is on top?? I hadn't even noticed that he has been crushing everything.

Also about cash game players like Tom Dwan and Viktor Blom how they got popular playing high stakes games. These things would catch people attention.

Lai veicas!
    • RDKNAUF91
      RDKNAUF91
      Bronze
      Tnx for information and ideas.Will use some of them :)
    • pokerprons
      pokerprons
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Krishjanis
      What would catch peoples attention would be other people success, write about Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey how they both have made 14million in tournament winnings. [edited by thazar] - link of other affiliate
      And from where the fuck Seidel is on top?? I hadn't even noticed that he has been crushing everything.

Also about cash game players like Tom Dwan and Viktor Blom how they got popular playing high stakes games. These things would catch people attention.

Lai veicas!
      Lol where have you been this year? He has won everything there is to win in the first 6 months this year. Mostly high roller events :D
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      only explanation is: he was kidnaped by aliens :coolface: