ID uploaded

• 1 reply
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hi resho.

Im sorry you havent passed out ID check. The security team works extremely hard to make sure that only genuine first time customers get the $50 starting capital in order to make it fair to everybody. Im afraid i can't tell you the reason why you failed only the security team knows the answer to this you can send them a ticket it you have any further questions although they probably wont give the exact reason you failed. If they gave out this info to everyone that asked the security checks would become vunerable. I hope you understand this

However please don't be put off by this we have plenty more you can take advantage of thats worth more than $50 i was denied the starting capital myself but im sure glad i stuck around, let me tell you what we have on offer.

We have great learning materials such as tried and tested strategy articles and starting hand charts to help out for beginners. Also videos produced by proven winning, professional players. Live coachings also with professional players and of course a great forum and community that you can interact with and find like minded players to inspire you to be the best you can be.

I mentioned above about our professional players who are a part of the community and here to help people like yourself become future stars. Included in this team of pro coaches are world famous players such as Dusty "leatherass" Schmidt, Collin Moshman and Jens Kyllonen to name but a few :)

As well as all this we still have a couple of free bankrolls you can take advantage of which i will link you to now:

$8 at 888poker

$7.70 at poker770

Make sure you follow the instructions though and use our links and any bonus codes you may need to ensure you recieve strategy points and unlock all our great content :)

Hope this helps let me know if you need more info

Regards
      Carl