NETELLER withdrawal --> pending

• poker7899
      poker7899
      Basic
      Hi,

I requested a withdrawal at 11 o'clock this morning to my bank account. The status is now "pending". Is it normal that it isn't processed in 9 hours?
  • 4 replies
    • poker7899
      poker7899
      Basic
      So my question is: if NETELLER is done processing my withdrawal does the status change in "accepted" or does the status change if it is in my bank account?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi poker7899,

I believe once you receive your transfer then the "pending" will switch to "paid" or something alike.

Only NETELLER is able to answer this for you. It is normal to wait 24 hours at least imho. Anyhow, they might be verifying your account which means they will be in touch by email.

Ingrid
    • alex155
      alex155
      Bronze
      Actually from my experience the status will change from "pending" in "approved" once the money will be in your bank account, but Neteller transfers are incredibly slow ( it takes about 4-5 days). hope it helps.
    • dutchsporter
      dutchsporter
      Basic
      Originally posted by alex155
      Actually from my experience the status will change from "pending" in "approved" once the money will be in your bank account, but Neteller transfers are incredibly slow ( it takes about 4-5 days). hope it helps.
      Ahh okay, thank you :)