CO(14.9)

Preflop
      UTG,MP1,MP2,MP3,CO-FOLD
      D-OR 3XBB
      HERO-call

Flop(0.13) K :spade: 3 :heart: 2 :heart:
      HERO BET 0.06
      D-FOLD

1) ON PREFLOP IN THIS SITUATION IT IS OK TO TRY RESTEAL WITH 66 AND DO A 4 BET?
      2)My bet on the flop shoul be more higher aprx(0.10) ?

TY
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Depends what kind of opponent you're against. I wouldn't advice 3betting him - he will have position for the rest of the hand + we will have to cbet on many flops after that. Reality is, that we won't hit that often and won't like many flops and even if he floats us, he might hit some higher pair on turn or just take it there even if he has some draw, since we probably won't fire 2 barrels with let's say 2 overcards on the board.

Calling is the best option, if we know he doesn't cbet 100% and even 2nd barrels us.
      I think your line is fine, because c/c is bad, since there are many cards we won't like on the turn. I would bet sth like $0,08.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello MeAmor22,

Add to full stack. :)

Preflop: Nah, rather just Call for the set value than raise it.
      Postflop: Why do you donk here? I mean do you expect the opponent to fold any made hands? Also I doubt that you would donk with TP or any strong hands here. Plus if you even want to donk and think he is not CBetting that much then make the bet bigger ~$0,10.

Best Regards.