Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) IPoker
      SB ($10)
      BB ($17.06)
      Hero ($13.40)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($22.11)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: J:heart:

Hero raises to $0.30, fold, BTN calls $0.30, fold, BB raises to $1.30, Hero calls $1, BTN calls $1

FLOP ($3.95) 7:club: J:club: 8:heart:

BB bets $3.15, Hero folds, BTN folds

BB wins $3.69

BTN is super fish 79/0 crazy so i call just cos i know he is always in..
      BB is really aggro lag, 26/23/22.0/10.9 over 200 hands
      22 AF. 10.9 3bet
      But even so i cant see him bluffing this board when he knows im in the hand
      and his pos is bad.
      IS the fold ok
  • 4 replies
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      As played, once you've called the squeeze from a sLAG I don't think you can fold when you hit top pair on the flop. You would be much better off folding pre-flop rather than putting in the extra money if you plan to fold when you hit top pair.

I think it's close pre-flop between calling, folding and shoving.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Wacko118,

Well, the problem with AJ is that the hand is just so often dominated by AQ/AK. Even if he is a aggressive maniac it will be pretty hard for us to continue postflop while even being in a multiway pot. I might even make a crying fold.

Although if you Call then it's really close, I mean you practically hit what you went for, didn't you? Or what else do you want to hit against him?

Best Regards.
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      Im calling because the fish is always in, and if i flop monsters i always get paid by the fish and the possible even the lag.

On an J board i feel he has so many draws in his range or i could be already behind that i dont feel comfortable cos if i play i have to play for a stack.

I would rather hit a strong draw and get it in then on this board with no draw.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Wacko118
      Im calling because the fish is always in, and if i flop monsters i always get paid by the fish and the possible even the lag.

On an J board i feel he has so many draws in his range or i could be already behind that i dont feel comfortable cos if i play i have to play for a stack.

I would rather hit a strong draw and get it in then on this board with no draw.
      Well, if you think he has so many draws in his range then you can't ever fold this here. You should consider to continue.