Yello!

• Schultziie
      Schultziie
      Bronze
      Found this site yesterday and it seemmed pretty cool, passed the quiz the 2nd time and now waiting for my money =)
      Just wanted to check so that everything is right with my acc and so on?

Peace out!
  • 5 replies
    • Sicilianpimp
      Sicilianpimp
      Bronze
      mellow yellow
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Schultziie and welcome to PokerStrategy!

Hope you enjoy your stay here. Everything is in order and you should receive your money soon.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Hi found this site 3 days a go while looking for articiles on poker strategy and found this site so I signed up. So far so good i signed up to titan poker and boy their are some very bad player there so ( I've been playing on the 50c & $1 tables and found the standard of play very poor.)

I've found the strategy and coaching sections very useful. well thats about it, this is a great site will be recommending it to my friends ( when i've won some money of them. lol :D
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello themagpiespg,

Welcome the PokerStrategy and i wish you every success.

One thing i noticed is you say that you have been playing the NL100 tables (.50/1) and im guessing that since you have been a member for 3 days that your bankroll wont be any way near ready for that limit yet.

As an example, if you are playing SSS then your bankroll for the .50/1 tables should be at least $600.

Please make sure that you stay within your bankroll and read the bankroll management articles for your chosen game as they help you to not only protect your bankrol but help you to move up the limits safely as well.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • themagpiespg
      themagpiespg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Hello themagpiespg,

Welcome the PokerStrategy and i wish you every success.

One thing i noticed is you say that you have been playing the NL100 tables (.50/1) and im guessing that since you have been a member for 3 days that your bankroll wont be any way near ready for that limit yet.

As an example, if you are playing SSS then your bankroll for the .50/1 tables should be at least $600.

Please make sure that you stay within your bankroll and read the bankroll management articles for your chosen game as they help you to not only protect your bankrol but help you to move up the limits safely as well.

Regards,
      -Steve
      sorry it should have been sng 0.50/$1.00 just typing mistake