MTT blog

• 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi SRBSavic1,

hmm, i am not really an MTT person, but just thinking off the top of my head these names pop to my mind:
      YinYangS, amplifyd, Bigniux, lessthanthree, ihufa

i think they have all grinded MTT's at some point in time (although for <3 probably more of SNG's), but not entirely sure if they still do so at present. MTT's can be brutal so most do end up mixing in other games.

hopefully other members can add more about this. :) (or you can ask the people i posted above for some more leads)

smiles,
      wendy
    • DonBartos
      DonBartos
      Platinum
      Hi,

I know bigniux plays the Multi table sit n go's on PokerStars. If I recall correct he plays the 45 mans and the 180 mans. Besides that he plays the scheduled tournaments aswell. You can find his blog here: *CLICK*

Besides that, we ofcourse have our brand new SNG/MTT coach Collin Moshman. He also has a blog on PokerStrategy.com, which you can find here: *CLICK AGAIN*

I do have a blog myself, about grinding all the Turbo MTTs and MT SNGs (45/180mans). But I'll go ahead and assume your Dutch isn't so great!

May I ask where you will be using it for? I might be able to answer a question or two myself. Good look finding what you're looking for.

Kind regards,

Bart