[NL2-NL10] nl10 SH KK

• dontlovecash
      opp fish with

do i raise at flop/tern? or do i fold somewhere?
      is my thin valuebet at river is normal?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($13.61)
      BB ($16.24)
      Hero ($14.62)
      UTG+1 ($21.79)
      CO ($17.29)
      BTN ($10.55)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:heart:

Hero raises to $0.30, fold, CO calls $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, fold, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($1.25) 7:club: 5:heart: 9:club:

BB bets $1.20, Hero calls $1.20, CO folds, BTN folds

TURN ($3.65) 7:club: 5:heart: 9:club: 3:spade:

BB bets $3.30, Hero calls $3.30

RIVER ($10.25) 7:club: 5:heart: 9:club: 3:spade: J:club:

BB checks, Hero bets $3.20, BB raises to $9.70, Hero folds

BB wins $15.85
  • 2 replies
    • Alan883
      U are deep already and i dont think that it is good to play for large pot in that spot. BB just called preflop and he can already have made hand on flop. There are many hand he can call with that beats you. He can also have flush draw.

I dont know exactly about flop but i think its nice call and a try to have pot small.

Turn shows his strength with almost pot bet. Pot becomes bigger and we will maybe have a very difficult decision on river so i prefer fold turn.

River is a simply check for me. You make a block bet because you want to be called with worse hand. In this case i think it is almost imposible to be called with worse hand. Fold equity is also i think near to zero with bet like that. I think that river is clear check behind.

I am almost every time wrong so lets wait for judges:) )
    • veriz
      Hello dontlovecash,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Nah, we can't ever raise it here, at the best we can only consider Calling. Being even a bit deeper it will be pretty hard for him to Call with a lot worse and at the same time you just isolate against worse.

Although as played the turn is really cruel, as you saw him betting almost pot size on flop & turn, do you really expect him to do that with just a draw or TP into multiway pot? Could he be that aggressive? Makes me kinda suspicious. I might even make the crying fold on turn without good reads since it ain't gonna be easy for us to Call on river any higher bet or even shove.

As played well, I don't like that much the bet, you ain't gonna get value there much anyways. Rather Check it behind and be happy if you even are ahead there.

Best Regards.