Shady procedures

• ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hiya all!
      Getting really tired with Neteller, so I gonna let you guys know my experiences.

First, I deposited via Instant bank this morning. Entered all numbers correctly through doubble checking and copy and paste. I wanted 23 Euros and entered the exact amount in SEK which was given during my deposit. Money left my bank account immediately, but on my account on Neteller the deposit is listed as pending. I saw they also charged a fee of 0.60 Euros and that's perfectly fine of course. BUT my deposit is now listed as 23.60 Euros and I suspect that the amount I was told to transfer was equal to just 23 Euros and that makes the deposit in SEK too little.

I have mailed them about it of course but am counting on some crappy replies for a year or so. This cant be legal in my opion, at least it's very bad business moral. I made the transfer of the EXACT amount I was told to!

Gonna give 2 other example of really bad behaviour (those times I made my deposits in the wrong way):

1. Used my security number as reference instead of my account number
      2. Deposited to a friend's Neteller account via my bank (didn't know that wasn't allowed)

Well, my money was transfered both times no information about wrong deposits were given. After 3 weeks I started looking for where the money went (had been busy). In one case I was mislead twice by support who claimed there hadn't been any deposit. Third time I answered I attached proof, and, bang 'Yey, we found the money'. So what basically happened was that Neteller just took the money BOTH times and didn't give ANY information about it whatsoever. I didn't make those deposits the right way I know; that doesn't mean It's ok to keep the money.

My opion about Neteller is that they are the least worse. My experience with business men in general is that I expect them to try to cheat me. Think many of them don't understand why they should provide any services and think they just should have the money directly paid to their accounts. This is MY experience and if you're a good business man, be glad for that and don't take any offence!

One plea: Can natalia or maybe Ingrid fix this ... for me?

Cheers all!
  • 8 replies
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Thought about another thing while getting more and more p... off (is that a curse in english?) about neteller; when you deposit through Ukash for instance you have to gradually guess their current exchange rate when depositing. Lets you have $ as currency in your nieteller account but not in your country. Why not just automatically just convert? Every information is on the Ukash paper anyway. Just stupid. Moneybookers seem equal to niteller. Gonna check them out, this just make me angry. Thx a lot nieteller
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      LOL, made another deposit, but changed the amount. That is step 2/3 entering amount. So I cancelled it there before continuing (ie not even step 2 was completed) and, man, they listed that as a pending deposit LOL!!! Nobody can program an application so erraneously without intention. And this is a global firm. Can't be so many alternatives out there.

PS I am sober;) .
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Last deposit worked. Saw there's something called Instadebit. Gonna check that out and sneeze in the curtains in the boarding room for net when Im moving millions elsewhere;) .
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi ZD,

i will get ingrid/missnatalia for you. what exactly is the problem that needs to be solved now? there seems to be a lot going on in your thread :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi Wendy!
      Yea, it was spinning quite fast there for a while:) . I made another deposit that worked, so I don't require any help now. Thanks for asking!

Have a rly gr8 weekend and (more important) life!

Cheers all!
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      I try to help where I can. Yes, saying that you got pi**ed of with something, or asking someone to p*** off is a curse in English. Not as full blown as telling someone to f*** off, but can cause some offence.

Hope I helped :)
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Oki, thx lynius
    • ZeroDegrees
      ZeroDegrees
      Bronze
      Hi again!
      Just made a deposit again (instant bank option) and still have to nag about my money. Incredible. As usual b4 Neteller takes the money and u have to fight to get them acknowledge. I strongly recommend to only use net in case u have no other options. Think about : u make deposits, they take ur money and in the end u have to fight for getting those hard earned money back. Simply TOTALLY UNACCECPTABLE!

Wishes