NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.65)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($2.89)
      UTG+1 ($6.94)
      Hero ($10)
      BTN ($12.69)

Dealt to Hero T:club: A:heart:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, BB raises to $1.25, fold, Hero calls $0.85

FLOP ($2.65) T:heart: Q:spade: 8:club:

BB bets $1.65, Hero calls $1.65

TURN ($5.95) T:heart: Q:spade: 8:club: J:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($5.95) T:heart: Q:spade: 8:club: J:diamond: Q:club:

BB bets $2.90, Hero calls $2.90

23/20/2.2
      3bet vs steal in BB 11 (was 13 in game)
      cbet 48
      wtsd 37 (63)
      w$sd 57(23)
      hands 389

I checked equity preflop against his range, and I saw I am little behind. But people call even with KQ, which is even more behind. But if he 3bets with small suited aces, I dominate a lot of his hands, and have position, so its ok probably, just I have not to overplay it.

On flop I have to call, his cbet is small, but still there might be bluffs against me I guess.

On ther river I call again bevcasue I showed weakness on turn. But practically I only beat a bluff. And there are drayws completed, so I think this is a fold.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Preflop: Well, actually I don't even like that much without knowing the specific reasons for Calling here. Your hand is just so often dominated and you are putting yourself into huge trouble. You don't even know if he 3bets with worse Ax hands. Of course the Call is doable but not vs just some random guy who has a bit higher 3bet.

As played
      Postflop: Well, even if you Call the flop which of course is totally fine and I don't even mind. Since you have a pair, plus some backdoors. But the problem comes into handy on river where you just don't beat much. If he really wanted to bluff then why didn't he CB the turn? Most likely if he had bluff then he would be towards betting the turn, I am folding the river.

Best Regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      If he really wanted to bluff then why didn't he CB the turn?

He could thought about giving up on turn. BUt still I agree that he is not bluffing river often.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      If he really wanted to bluff then why didn't he CB the turn?

He could thought about giving up on turn. BUt still I agree that he is not bluffing river often.
      Well, the point is that he must also know that the river card ain't the best for a bluff.