fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, BTN calls $0.40, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.95, 2 players) T:club: 5:club: 5:heart:
      Hero bets $0.70, BTN raises to $1.40, Hero calls $0.70

Turn: ($3.75, 2 players) J:diamond:
      Hero checks, BTN checks

River: ($3.75, 2 players) A:heart:
      Hero bets $2.81, BTN raises to $7.94, fold

BTN player:

Flop: what do you think about my call his rr? I think that I can't all the time fold it when I'm raised... What can we say about his AF on the flop? Because of the fact his AF on the flop=5 can I call it?
      River: Yeap... I folded :facepalm: it was missclick. It's new way to exercise mindset. It hurts still besides that it was few hours ago.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Against that kind of maniac I'd just 3bet it right on flop and not give him any respect or see him Checking behind on flop.

Although as played, lets hope he had 55. :D So we saved some money. Although I am inclined to think that he is even capable of bluffing this way. But I wouldn't really make a big deal of it, I mean why should you? If you are making a big deal of the hand you just gonna loose more money, do you really want it? IGNORE IT, let the game-flow continue.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      don't think so that if I 3B on the flop I would isolate myself from better hand? I mean... trips?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      don't think so that if I 3B on the flop I would isolate myself from better hand? I mean... trips?
      Well, the case here is that we can't really put the opponent on only 1 hand and just 5x to continue. He is a maniac and who most likely will have there a very wide range. Including Tx/draws and maybe even pure bluffs. Plus with 3betting we wont face exactly such a situation where there might be overcards and the guy wont pay us, or we will see just Check behind. :(