UTG: $12.04
      UTG+1: $6.26
      MP: $10.78
      MP+1: $4.49
      CO: $1.19
      BTN: $10.00

Hero posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:spade: K:club:

fold, fold, MP calls $0.10, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, MP calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.30, 2 players) K:diamond: 7:club: 9:diamond:
      Hero bets $1.00, MP calls $1.00

Turn: ($3.30, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      Hero bets $2.50, MP raises to $9.18, fold

MP player: Unknown.
      Turn: Not much to do, easy fold. I don't have correct odds to call. FD and SD completed so I had to lay down.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, the question is actually what do you think his calling range on flop is? The case is that most of his calling range did actually complete on turn and I just don't see many worse hands going to pay you anyways. For that given reason I'd in this case also consider even Checking. The only hands are something like which has A:dX hand.

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Silver
      This is the same like with TT example. I played it because I thought that I played it correct.
      And the same question. Is Check/call only one line which I should take? no way to play bet turn?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      This is the same like with TT example. I played it because I thought that I played it correct.
      And the same question. Is Check/call only one line which I should take? no way to play bet turn?
      Well, as I already said. There ain't gonna be a lot worse hands which may Call you. Maybe also sets. Kx ain't that likely since you are blocking it. So this is towards him having a draw. Or if you are betting then you are also expecting him to play sets this way which means we have to go broke.