• 17 replies
    • Al321
      Al321
      Bronze
      Yes i am having problems too at least in MMT
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      I play courently 4 mtts and doing pretty well. Or more accurate, did pretty well. Now they will probably cancel all of them and I'm gonna drink a lot after that tonight.
    • Al321
      Al321
      Bronze
      Here is what ii see when i tried to contact Live Support. <<Live Help is available only for Real Money Players.

If you are a Real Money user, a representative will be with you shortly. Your position is 42 in the queue. Your wait time will be approximately 49 minute(s) and 36 seconds. Thank you for waiting.>>
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      I just managed to contact them after 45 min and they sent me automated reply that I should stay tuned, and if they do not fix problem, it will be canceled according to tearms and conditions.

This is not first time, they have many problems with software and servers. It is common to dissconect when playing at PP.

If they don't fix that, they will loose a lot of players. It is so annoying.

Now Pokerfest will start, and if that happens again, they will never establish players trust for that kind of large poker event for a long time
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Are the problems still occuring for you?

Wondering whether to start set of sngs...
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Some of CGs are back. As I could see, only up to NL25.

MTTs are down, at least mine.

I just saw some STTs running, but few minutes ago I read at 2+2 that people used to have disc. problems with them.

I wouldn't try to mass table them if I were you at the moment. You better try with one or two and after 1/2h if it looks fine play more.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Only MTT that is up at the moment is qualyfier for Pokerfest, I guess that they are in panic courently :f_mad:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      This thing with Party occurs always when I feel the power to play :D Srsly ...
      /x/sample size
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      This thing with Party occurs always when I feel the power to play :D Srsly ...
      /x/sample size
      I guess that they are testing your limits :D
    • Al321
      Al321
      Bronze
      quote:
      Originally posted by THESHade
      This thing with Party occurs always when I feel the power to play Srsly ...
      /x/sample size

I guess that they are testing your limits

At least we can make some fun!!!

Seriusly thats not good for them as a company and for players like us for that time that we are loosing.I am waiting for 1.5H and still nothing but at least i tried those HU which are so fishy even at 33$ buy-in!!1
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Al321
      at least i tried those HU which are so fishy even at 33$ buy-in!!1
      Swings in those are huge, don't do that IMO without roll
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      well, SnGs were fine this evening, for me at least.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      seems totally f**ked up tonight.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Want me to look into this? Have you guys tried to contact Party Poker and get an explanation please?

Ingrid
    • djpj1111
      djpj1111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi Guys,

Want me to look into this? Have you guys tried to contact Party Poker and get an explanation please?

Ingrid
      Well, yeah, I think all players who didn't end in the money want their buyin/points buy in back, because we could probably play 5 minutes of the tournament properly.

I already emailed party but they say because it isn't cancelled we don't get our buy-ins back.
    • RichardK
      RichardK
      Bronze
      PartyPoker apologizes for last night where players playing at the final table of the Pokerfest event were affected by the planned downtime.

At the same time PartyPoker asked us to publish the following official statement in their name:

The partypoker team would like to apologize to players impacted during last nights Poker Fest events. A planned downtime for the early hours of October 27th was intended to not conflict with the final tables of the Pokerfest tournaments. Because of the success of those tournaments, play lasted longer than had been expected. Unfortunately, once planned downtimes are set for production, it is very difficult to reverse them. By the time it was realized that the downtime would affect Pokerfest tournaments, it was too late to alter the schedule. A plan is being put into place to make sure this doesn’t happen again for marquee, or high profile tournaments. We have awarded a $640 Pokerfest main event entry to all final table players that were affected. PartyPoker