My personal Poker Challange :)

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      I plan to do a sort of Chris Fegerson Challange,

I plan to start with 1 Dollar or Pound and turn it in to the most amount of money thats possible . I will Play 3 Hours a day and after two months I will Return 50 % Of the money to 5 Lucky Pokerstragy.com Active users.

After 3 Hours a day and Two months this could be in the hundreds or thousands :) Or if worst comes to worst i will lose it . I could try win some freerolls , Not impossible just time consuming.

[edited bi thazar]
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Xeonz

It is against the forum policy to ask for money transfer or other money transactions.

Please refrain to do so

Regards

Thazar
    • Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Hi Xeonz

It is against the forum policy to ask for money transfer or other money transactions.

Please refrain to do so

Regards

Thazar
      Just trying to Do make some entertainment and some money prizes for the community :) Its only a dollar.
    • lennyCro
      lennyCro
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xeonz123
      After 3 Hours a day and Two months this could be in the hundreds or thousands :) [edited bi thazar]
      or millions of thousands of hundreds of $$! Or even more, Euros or pounds!

Hey dude, remember us normal people after those two months!
      :s_ugly:
    • clandestineAl
      clandestineAl
      Bronze
      A dollar is pointless. You are better off playing freerolls and starting your BR that way. That is what I did and once you have spent hours and hours to build up to 4 or 5 dollars you will be much more careful with your bankroll because you know how hard it was to start. If you can't do that then you need to study more.