don't know what i need: a therapy session or kick int he head....

• subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      basicly played turney a couple days ago, but just now brought myself to showing community, what a donkey/fish i am. how many times i have to learn-playing whilst drunk dont work.dunno how i managed that far... apologies- couldnt work out how to conver hand history from ipoker so put picture in- it should be understandable enough..So. its a $500 guaranteed $0,5 R/A turney. Final eight at the table (i am the one in the bottom).

dont know what got in my head, tried to look for possible excuses- just unsuccessfully.feel free to mock drunk poker player..
      BtW if anyone interested- my thought sequence at the time: aa everybody folds, bu is asleep half of the time, sb and bb very tight, so this might be the steel...- noticed they both use to call, rearely, also folds to cb 90%....easy money....not :f_cry:
      finished 8th out of 298field. for $24

why cant i post picture? :(
  • 7 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Subscriber

I fixed your pic ;) you just used the link function instead of the picture one.

I think the solution is simple. Don't play poker while drinking or after drinking session.
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      thanx, thaz. If only it would be that easy...You know, sometimes you have days, when everything going your way and you get that feel of invincibility?..and usually it ends up in tears... :f_cry:
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      you could also not drink :D
    • subscriber
      subscriber
      Bronze
      i don't. i consume :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      back to a serious note. IMO if you want to play poker seriously you will have to give that a thought. Playing stupidly and without control can decimate your bankroll.

If you play stupidly but with control there is not much of a problem. Just buy in at a lot lower stake that you normally would and your BTR should stay almost unaffected whatever happen and you can have fun.
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      hello :)

I have been known to enjoy a few drinks every now and then, and learnt never to play when drunk ( this cost me a few cents ;) )

I now use this thread when I'm losing the plot, please feel free to use this thread too, it may save your bankroll :)

It also helps (but not always!!) to stop me trolling the crap out of the forum :D

Roo's drunken no poker thread

Roo

:)
    • Akcus
      Akcus
      Bronze
      i always play better when drinking, relaxes you, makes you carefree about suckouts, and you can freely make the right decision. its like drinking and driving... you're more careful when drunk, lol