This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

About 50$ bonus

• andrew2993
      andrew2993
      Basic
      Hey, I completed the quiz a while ago and won 50$. The 50$ weren't credited to my account because I didn't scaned my ID to complete my registration. I just want to know if I am still eligible for this bonus and if so I want to know on what account will be credited if I finish my registration cause I play on a lot of poker sites and can't remember on which one I requested this bonus!!
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Andrew,

Thanks for getting in touch, if you click the help tab at the top of your page and send a support ticket explaining the situation (id link you but im on my phone and havent worked out how to do that yet :f_biggrin: ) those guys will be happy to help :)

I can't remember if there is a limit between signing up an getting the $50 but il make ure to ask someone for you,

Regards

Carl
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

if you haven't reeived the $50 yet, you are still eligible for it. :)
      once you pass the id verification, that is the time you will be prompted to pick a room. you cannot pick one where you had a previous account already. it needs to be a new account or the poker room will not approve the transfer.

let us know how you get on!

smiles,
      wendy
    • marsh43
      marsh43
      Basic
      dont do it. I followed all steps provided only to get declined with no explanation!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marsh43
      dont do it. I followed all steps provided only to get declined with no explanation!

It is understandable that you are frustrated with not getting any free money, but I don't think this is a fair statement or a wise advice to give. kindly keep in mind that there is always a reason why security checks are failed. More than a million people have received the starting capital already.

Read on please and see what our members have to say regarding failed ID.

As I said..this site is a total scam.

Id Check Failed What A Joke.

will i ever get the $50 promised
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andrew2993
      Hey, I completed the quiz a while ago and won 50$. The 50$ weren't credited to my account because I didn't scaned my ID to complete my registration. I just want to know if I am still eligible for this bonus and if so I want to know on what account will be credited if I finish my registration cause I play on a lot of poker sites and can't remember on which one I requested this bonus!!
      Hi there Andrew,

Welcome back :)

Yes, you're still eligible. Please read this ticket and follow the instructions.

Which poker room are you planning to play at?

Let us know if we can help you further.
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marsh43
      :f_mad:

Makes me super disappointed to give out such advice and have this kinda attitude.