About 50$ bonus

• andrew2993
      andrew2993
      Basic
      Hey, I completed the quiz a while ago and won 50$. The 50$ weren't credited to my account because I didn't scaned my ID to complete my registration. I just want to know if I am still eligible for this bonus and if so I want to know on what account will be credited if I finish my registration cause I play on a lot of poker sites and can't remember on which one I requested this bonus!!
  • 6 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey Andrew,

Thanks for getting in touch, if you click the help tab at the top of your page and send a support ticket explaining the situation (id link you but im on my phone and havent worked out how to do that yet :f_biggrin: ) those guys will be happy to help :)

I can't remember if there is a limit between signing up an getting the $50 but il make ure to ask someone for you,

Regards

Carl
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi there,

if you haven't reeived the $50 yet, you are still eligible for it. :)
      once you pass the id verification, that is the time you will be prompted to pick a room. you cannot pick one where you had a previous account already. it needs to be a new account or the poker room will not approve the transfer.

let us know how you get on!

smiles,
      wendy
    • marsh43
      marsh43
      Basic
      dont do it. I followed all steps provided only to get declined with no explanation!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marsh43
      dont do it. I followed all steps provided only to get declined with no explanation!

It is understandable that you are frustrated with not getting any free money, but I don't think this is a fair statement or a wise advice to give. kindly keep in mind that there is always a reason why security checks are failed. More than a million people have received the starting capital already.

Read on please and see what our members have to say regarding failed ID.

As I said..this site is a total scam.

Id Check Failed What A Joke.

will i ever get the $50 promised
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andrew2993
      Hey, I completed the quiz a while ago and won 50$. The 50$ weren't credited to my account because I didn't scaned my ID to complete my registration. I just want to know if I am still eligible for this bonus and if so I want to know on what account will be credited if I finish my registration cause I play on a lot of poker sites and can't remember on which one I requested this bonus!!
      Hi there Andrew,

Welcome back :)

Yes, you're still eligible. Please read this ticket and follow the instructions.

Which poker room are you planning to play at?

Let us know if we can help you further.
      Ingrid
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marsh43
      :f_mad:

Makes me super disappointed to give out such advice and have this kinda attitude.