[NL2-NL10] NL2 KQs

• tx360mario
      0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Kh, Qh
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,02, MP2 calls $0,02, Hero calls $0,02, CO calls $0,02, BU folds, SB calls $0,01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,12) Ks, 7d, 6s (6 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 raises $0,75 (All-In), 5 folds.

If he would had raised 1/2 2/3 pot size, I would have maybe raised here. But since he shoved, I'm not sure if calling was a good idea so I folded. Was it a good move or a call could have been O.K.?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello tx360mario,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Also you should be able to Copy-Paste a correct format from Elephant. There should be a button PS for that and also would be nice if you had Stack/Stats turned on in the import.

Preflop: Well, I'd even advice rather to isolate here and raise it up than limp in and play in multiway pot.

As played
      Postflop: You haven't really invested much money into the pot, I'd be also rather inclined to fold, not worth.

Best Regards.