Articles and English Videos

• JimmyPap
      JimmyPap
      Bronze
      I browsed through the other languages sites and saw that there are more articles and Videos in some, especially off course in the German section.

I wonder if it would be to hard to get at least the articles translated in English from any english speaking Germans. It would be nice to have more food to feed our poker brains :P

I know that it is much harder to translate any videos, but I wont hesitate to ask that too :)

Although I'm an sng begginer, the session review video for NL$50 sh just rocked!

Hopping to see many more soon :)
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      My (and the teams) daily mission is and has been to create more English content whether by translation or by self-creation :)

So yes we are working on getting more articles and videos translated every week!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      Hello!

Guys this site is amazing, but dont you think that one video in a mont is too little for such a big community. I am sure that you can do it better.
      As a posted some time ago I still advice you to just translate a german videos (or make subtitles) if there is too much problems with making new ones.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lakotnik
      Hello!

Guys this site is amazing, but dont you think that one video in a mont is too little for such a big community. I am sure that you can do it better.
      As a posted some time ago I still advice you to just translate a german videos (or make subtitles) if there is too much problems with making new ones.
      Yes we are working on bringing out more videos and at a faster pace - as well as looking at creating subtitles for some of our better German videos.

Its all in the works :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • ljutigusar
      ljutigusar
      Black
      Can you translate german psychology videos?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ljutigusar
      Can you translate german psychology videos?
      I really like the German psychology videos and wish I could translate and re-voice the videos faster - but yes, they are in the works :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD